Doctor for CDL license

frequentflier

happy to be living
Time to renew my medical and I don't remember the chiropractor I went to in St Mary's county; nor where the office was. I called the # on my license and it just rings and rings. I think it was Gilligan that told me about this guy.

Thanks in advance for your help!

grandmaw1414

Winters chiropractor I'm assuming. They have a office in St Mary's as well as Laplata. Not sure of location in St Mary's. Maybe you could try the Laplata office phone number and they might be able to help you.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Time to renew my medical and I don't remember the chiropractor I went to in St Mary's county; nor where the office was. I called the # on my license and it just rings and rings. I think it was Gilligan that told me about this guy.

Curious.
Why would you need a CDL license?

Roman

No you don't need a CDL to drive an ambulance. I am talking about my license for Paramedic.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Winters...in the L'town shopping center. Guy that admins the test is Dr. Hoot

My CDL is Class A...no way I'm letting it lapse because it would be tremendously expensive to get it back again.

Last edited:

RPMDAD

DoWhat, it is less of a P.I.A. to renew a license once you have it than to let it expire and and have to reapply for one from the beginning again and like Gilligan said much more expensive to get back than renewing it.. I understand what FF, and Roman are saying. Different licenses though. For instance my wife used to cut hair for a living years ago. Even though she has been in the high tech field for 30 plusyears, she still renews her hair dressing / cutting license when it is time to renew. Even though she only cuts family and friends hair.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
DoWhat, it is less of a P.I.A. to renew a license once you have it than to let it expire and and have to reapply for one from the beginning again and like Gilligan said much more expensive to get back than renewing it.. I understand what FF, and Roman are saying. Different licenses though. For instance my wife used to cut hair for a living years ago. Even though she has been in the high tech field for 30 plusyears, she still renews her hair dressing / cutting license when it is time to renew. Even though she only cuts family and friends hair.

Roman said
Even though I am a retired paramedic, I still keep my license current just in case.

Me reading into it thought you needed a CDL to drive an ambulance.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Curious.
Why would you need a CDL license?

I worked hard to get my Class A license and even if I never drive again, I don't want to let it lapse.
But, hey, you never know. You may see me barreling by in a dump truck or eighteen wheeler some day :yay: