Did Harris Teeter pull out from Dunkirk?

steppinthrax

One of my neighbors informed me that the largest tenant for the shopping center they are building behind CVS is pulling out. It kind of makes sense, considering the construction has came to some halt?

Is this true?

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
If I remember correctly, and I may not, who the main tenant was to be wasn't really ever announced, The rumor mill had Harris Teeter or Whole Foods as the one.

Like it or not, and most of you won't, Calvert is probably over groceryied for its size and underlying demographics.

When Shop and Stop (parent of Giant) completes its takeover of Food Lion you'll likely see the one in Prince Frederick close.

Last edited:

steppinthrax

If I remember correctly, and I may not, who the main tenant was to be wasn't really ever announced, The rumor mill had Harris Teeter or Whole Foods as the one.

Like it or not, and most of you won't, Calvert is probably over groceryied for its size and underlying demographics.

When Shop and Stop (parent of Giant) completes its takeover of Food Lion you'll likely see the one in Prince Frederick close.

I agree,

We have a Safeway, Giant (FL in PF). Also not the forget, Rolands.

One of my neighbors told me a Harris Teeter. I do think it may be rumor mill, since I only ever see a HT in a super affluent area or an area with a lot of "happening" (i.e. NoVA, DC etc..)

Roman

I hope that the food lion in solomons doesn't close. I love that place.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I heard that a Dollar Store was going to be built in the town square area of St. Leonard. Of all things to build, how did they come up with that.