more from the Baltimore

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Just another example of a peoples that evolution gave up on.

Spook

This story is easily vetted, but I would caution you to try and find a better source in the future. The Daily Mail is practically the UK's version of the Enquirer. All that's lacking is the Bat Boy stories.

Nasty hood rats. Nothing more than disgusting savages. Let's keep giving them more stuff to destroy, abuse or misuse. Yeah... They matter...

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
That kid looks a lot older than 17. I wish they'd print his GPA. But he's on the football team, I hope he wasn't a starter.

B'more is 1 tough place to grow up. I hope they arm those teachers soon.

H

Hodr

Nasty hood rats. Nothing more than disgusting savages. Let's keep giving them more stuff to destroy, abuse or misuse. Yeah... They matter...

Not sure why you quoted me, I don't disagree with the content of the article or even your sentiment in general (obviously there are good people there too). I just stated that the Daily Mail is often unreliable, so it's better to grab the news story from a different source.

GregV814

This story is easily vetted, but I would caution you to try and find a better source in the future. The Daily Mail is practically the UK's version of the Enquirer. All that's lacking is the Bat Boy stories.

You DO KNOW that it was on wjla, fox 5 and nbc 4 .. and why does it matter anyway??? are you saying it didnt happen????

rdytogo

Pretty accurate in so far as what he was charged with. You can find it on case search.
P

itsbob

I bowl overhand
he school released about the incident, saying it took place in the cafeteria about 12 p.m. Wednesday.

'School staff on duty in the cafeteria immediately intervened to break up the altercation,' part of the statement said.

I somehow missed that part of the video..