Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ta-Nehisi Coates to Write Black Panther Comic for Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Clem72 View Post
    ... Can't the Hulk be asian lady,
    There's a fantasy killer!

There's Marvel Comics - which they're constantly throwing curve balls

Then there's the MCU (Marvel Cinematic Universe) - Bringing the comics to life that most are familiar with...

They're trying to appeal to a wider spectrum of folks.
    Listen to me now, and believe me later: it doesn't matter how much you pump up those muscles, as long as you reach the full pumptential.

It's not 'roids but thanks for noticing...

Quote Originally Posted by warneckutz View Post
    Wow... If they put a picture of the Black Panther superhero at the bottom of the glass then you'd understand who "Black Panther" is... You'd be seeing three of him but you might get the idea.

The fact you're calling someone else "dumb" and you have proven you have no clue WTF you're talking about here.

That is your opinion, and I have mine. I think you have an image problem; thus your avatar. I have long babysitting days and posting late at night is what I do when it is quiet. Your constant crap that I have a drinking problem is getting old. You have a boiled chicken problem, and, obviously, an image problem. Not to mention that you are jerk on this forum. I hope you have a better day tomorrow.

One more thing. I will sleep when I am dead. Life is way too much fun, and I don't want to miss a thing.
    Last edited by littlelady; 04-14-2017 at 03:04 AM.
    ​​Like I said. JMO, yo! - Roman
    If you ignore the trolls, they starve. - Wishbone

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.