to all zylak supporters

airguy6

i just read an article in the saint marys today that was apalling. it was the one about how some people were discussing the suicide in the jail that zylak was supervising, though that was not dicussing more like ranting. how can you people call yourselves human beings? clear the cell and make roo,m for the next scumbag? waht kind of a post id this? ust because a guy is in jail he is automatically considered a scumbag? thats prejudice, i mean do you even know why that poor boy was in jail? i remember why, and believe me it wasnt for raping someone are molesting little chldren as one person posted. it was nothing of the sort. i dont know how you people can act in such a manor. and the way you speak of his parents, from what i understadn from the newspaper they are the only ones who ever did care about their son. you blame them? you should all blame yourselves becuase your the one who made him out to be a bad person. did you ever meet that boy? imagine what his parents are continueing to go through. how would you feel if you were in their shoes? would you still act so ignorant?
from the information i've seen it is apparent that for whatever reason that facility was not running accordingly. wwhether of not its zylaks fault is still not cetain but one way or anther he was responsible for the place.
people who post those types of negative comment are the people who should not be allowed to voter. those narrowminded and ignorant people obviuosly lack the maturity to decide who should run a county. im not saying all of zylaks supporters are bad people but those few who post only make the rest of them, and zylak himself look even worst.
as i said before, that boy was a living human being and none of you have the right to say any of those comments about it. and only demonstrate how truly ignorant people innthis county can be.

MDindef

Airguy6, I agree with the spirit of your post. It's easy for people to generalize about anyone that finds themselves in jail. I for one have no idea what kind of person he was, other than he was in jail.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Airhead,

In the spirit of a member no longer posting, I ask, are you an a$$clown or what? I also have my doubts as to if you actually read the article or were just looking at the pictures when you stumbled across recognizable symbols, as it is obvious that you have an issue with the English language and it’s use. No capitalization and about 20 to 30 percent of the words misspelled, bet you’re the pride of your family.

In this forum we talk about whatever we want and the idiot that committed suicide was one of the topics that came up. It wouldn’t have been an issue if other political persons hadn’t leaked the information to the press but they did and we are entitled to discuss it. The reason behind bringing this to light right around an election is strictly a political one since the investigation started in February. If it was truly news wouldn’t it have been out there then?

As to not having compassion for those “fine citizens” that reside in the St. Mary’s Hotel (a favorite choice of words used often by Mr. Rossingnol), get over it. They are there either because they broke the law or are suspected of doing so and awaiting trial. If one of these people “offs” themselves while locked up I say fine, justice has been served and tax money has been saved.

As to your comment about being ignorant all I can say is anyone that has reviewed your post will see that you are not only ignorant but also illiterate. So do me a favor and take your fat airhead back to where it was you came from before you really rile me up and I have to embarrass you.

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Air, MDindf,

Why don't you try reading the actual thread and you might be surprised to see it's not a tenth as bad as the article makes it out to be. And Mr. Zylak was not being cruel as far as I can see. More BS from the St. Mary's Rag and the fruit cakes on it's editorial staff.

Damn, you people have ME defending a DEMOCRAT!

:barf: Now it's gonna take a week to get rid of the taste of that.

J

justhangn

Airbag,

Say hi to the rest of the DU for us.

What utter BS you spew. Why in the world should anyone feel sorry for some fleabag that offs him/her self while in jail. Should we feel sorry for them because they have put themselves in that position? NOT likely.

I know that depression is a monster that can be very tough to deal with, but it can be dealt with! Taking the swinging way out is further proof that the person was not mentally strong enough to forgo life.

:yay: Darwin!

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Where is the actual thread that everyone from the rag has their panties in a bunch over? :confused: I'll bet most of them never even read it, but just the story about it in the paper, before shooting their mouths off.

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Thanks Kyle.

After reading the article in the Washington Post it sounds like the kid was heading towards career criminal status. He had tried suicide many times before that and finally became successful. My heart goes out to his family. Why is this Zylack's fault? When someone offs themselves at home do we go after family members to press criminal charges or sue them? As for the opinions expressed in the forum what is so wrong about that?

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
Damn, you people have ME defending a DEMOCRAT!

:roflmao: Kyle, I've been thinking that very thought! My anti-Democrat reputation is now shot to hell! I sure hope Jimmy doesn't read any this! :lmao:

K

Kizzy

Sharon,

I agree with what you said. The press is calling this a hanging, as if the officers gave this 19 year old rope or better yet, they all just decided to hang somebody that night. Come on!

I think is was around the mid 80's that the Maryland State Police in Waldorf had a person in a cell commit suicide. The nasty articles in the newspaper were horrible. It happens. I am sure the officers working that night already feel bad enough about the incident. The last thing they need is a bunch of Monday morning quarterbacks.

I don't know Zylak, but I will give him credit for coming onto this site. :cheers: