Cleanup for pope's Philadelphia Mass sweeps homeless aside

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
With this papal visit, I've got nowhere to stay," said Joe Flatley, 52, a former corporate sales manager with an alcohol addiction who sometimes sleeps in the parkway.

Some 1.5 million people are expected to attend the Mass, his biggest event in the United States.

Advocates say pope preparations on the parkway, where dozens sleep and hundreds of homeless receive free meals daily by volunteers, have left its residents uncertain about where to eat or stay.

Really? I'll bet he knows where every place to eat is. Plus, he can find another street vent. A street is a street. He is supposedly an alcoholic on hard times, but he has a belly underneath that flannel shirt and he has a cigarette. I'm sure the "advocates" have tried to place him in a shelter any number of times, and he refuses. Why is it too much to ask that he moves his butt somewhere else so that the Pope can say mass there? :rolleyes:

C

Chuckt

Really? I'll bet he knows where every place to eat is. Plus, he can find another street vent. A street is a street. He is supposedly an alcoholic on hard times, but he has a belly underneath that flannel shirt and he has a cigarette. I'm sure the "advocates" have tried to place him in a shelter any number of times, and he refuses. Why is it too much to ask that he moves his butt somewhere else so that the Pope can say mass there? :rolleyes:

Not all of the shelters are a safe place and some have mental illness.
I have friends who feed the poor down in the city.

Bann

PREMO Member
Not all of the shelters are a safe place and some have mental illness.
I have friends who feed the poor down in the city.

I think that a person who chooses to live like a bum on the street (in the picture, he looked dirty and disheveled) has some form of mental illness. He's probably no more safer on the street than a shelter.

Cigarettes cost a lot of money these days. He could buy a Happy Meal for the cost of a pack of cigarettes. People make their own choices. :shrug:

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is on topic and not. First, why would Philly want to clean up the streets regarding homeless. I thought that was one of the Pope's main agenda. Help the poor and down and out. Anyway...

Different, but similar. One of my bros was just in San Fran and was telling me about his trip. The first thing I asked him was how do the locals feel about Kate's murder. He said he didn't think that was on the forefront of their minds in that sanc city. He said the homeless problem was so bad now that he and his wife couldn't stay downtown. Apparently, all the public restrooms have been closed because they were so trashed, and now the 100's of homeless are eliminating their bodily excrements in the streets, and it was beyond repulsive. Wonder why we don't hear about this on the news. Medieval times, anyone? He said he will never set foot there again. Who knew? I didn't. Apparently, not most of the American public, either. Thank you, msm. It makes me think of that famous song. I Left My Poop in San Francisco. Wow, just wow.

Maybe, CA should declare themselves a different country. What a bunch of liberal sheep. They will do themselves in and take all the innocents with them. I hope it isn't contagious to the rest of America.

And, before the usuals make their comments about my source. My bro and his wife used to work for NASA in the health and safety division, and left to form their own company 20 years ago. They both are PhD's in their field, and I trust what they say. That's all.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I think that a person who chooses to live like a bum on the street (in the picture, he looked dirty and disheveled) has some form of mental illness. He's probably no more safer on the street than a shelter.

Cigarettes cost a lot of money these days. He could buy a Happy Meal for the cost of a pack of cigarettes. People make their own choices. :shrug:

Well...since I am up this late, might as well respond to your post. Do you think that all homeless people had a choice in their dilemma? How is that ivory tower that you live in, your gym, or your so called perfect life? Nice and cushy? Good for you. Some people are just lucky.

Oh yeah, and what about the veterans that America forgot; or the ones that were killed for that matter. I am, actually, surprised at your reply. Sort of, but not really. I always thought you were an advocate for the mentally impaired, since you love to talk about your son who is, and how much you understand that situation. Bless his heart. You have contradicted yourself, and there is no going back. Is it Thing1 or Thing2 that has a developmental problem? I have always been confused by that.

One more 'thing'. You said you call your children things for anonymity sake. I have always thought that was unmotherly of you. You could have called them: son 1, son 2, child 1, child 2, baby 1, baby 2, angel 1, angel 2, offspring 1, offspring 2, none of your biz 1, none of your biz 2, or blessing 1, blessing 2, or miracle 1, miracle 2. No, you chose to call them Things. That is what set us against each other 4 years ago. Nothing has changed. You think, no matter what you say on this forum, that your poop don't stink. Do you not understand that people see through all that? Just wondering.

I forget nothing. My mind is a trap. If I could change that, I would. There are many memories I would surely like to forget.

One more thing. You couldn't be more of a hypocrite even if you tried harder.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
Well...since I am up this late, might as well respond to your post. Do you think that all homeless people had a choice in their dilemma? How is that ivory tower that you live in, your gym, or your so called perfect life? Nice and cushy? Good for you. Some people are just lucky.

You've been up all night, woman. Another bender? :lol:

I was going to just ignore you, as I clearly have an unfair advantage over your psychotic self You've changed your post to me at least two times since I saw it earlier this am, each time ratcheting up your rhetoric, so that means you are desperate for some kind of attention. :crazy:

GFY you idiot. :yay:

Bann

PREMO Member
Post #1

Well...since I am up this late, might as well respond to your post. Do you think that all homeless people had a choice in their dilemma? How is that ivory tower that you live in? Nice and cushy? Good for you. Some people are just lucky.
Oh yeah, and what about the veterans that America forgot; or the ones that were killed for that matter. I am, actually, surprised at your reply. Sort of, but not really. You are equating food to cigs? Really? You are a non smoker, or you say. Where do you get off on that boat? I always thought you were an advocate for the mentally impaired, since you love to talk about your son who is, and how much you understand that situation. Bless his heart. You have contradicted yourself, and there is no going back. Is it Thing1 or Thing2 that has a developmental problem? I have always been confused by that.
One more thing. You said you call your children things for anonymity sake. I have always thought that was unmotherly of you. You could have called them: son 1, son 2, child 1, child 2, baby 1, baby 2, angel 1, angel 2, offspring 1, offspring 2, none of your biz 1, none of your biz 2, or blessing 1, blessing 2. No, you chose to call them Things. That is what set us against each other 4 years ago. Nothing has changed. You think, no matter what you say on this forum, that your poop don't stink. Do you not understand that people see through all that? Just wondering.
I forget nothing. My mind is a trap. If I could change that, I would. There are many memories I would surely like to forget.

Bann

PREMO Member
Post #2 (that I saw)

Well...since I am up this late, might as well respond to your post. Do you think that all homeless people had a choice in their dilemma? How is that ivory tower that you live in? Nice and cushy? Good for you. Some people are just lucky.

Oh yeah, and what about the veterans that America forgot; or the ones that were killed for that matter. I am, actually, surprised at your reply. Sort of, but not really. You are equating food to cigs? Really? You are a non smoker, or you say. Where do you get off on that boat? I always thought you were an advocate for the mentally impaired, since you love to talk about your son who is, and how much you understand that situation. Bless his heart. You have contradicted yourself, and there is no going back. Is it Thing1 or Thing2 that has a developmental problem? I have always been confused by that.

One more thing. You said you call your children things for anonymity sake. I have always thought that was unmotherly of you. You could have called them: son 1, son 2, child 1, child 2, baby 1, baby 2, angel 1, angel 2, offspring 1, offspring 2, none of your biz 1, none of your biz 2, or blessing 1, blessing 2. No, you chose to call them Things. That is what set us against each other 4 years ago. Nothing has changed. You think, no matter what you say on this forum, that your poop don't stink. Do you not understand that people see through all that? Just wondering.

One more thing. If you are so concerned about his safety, why don't you go help him? Fair question.

Last edited by littlelady; Today at 05:39 AM.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You've been up all night, woman. Another bender? :lol:

I was going to just ignore you, as I clearly have an unfair advantage over your psychotic self You've changed your post to me at least two times since I saw it earlier this am, each time ratcheting up your rhetoric, so that means you are desperate for some kind of attention. :crazy:

GFY you idiot. :yay:

First of all, you can lie all you want about if I changed a post to you. That is easy. Second, you have no idea why I am up all night. Third, it is so your nature to be such a bitch. Nothing has changed. Happy Monday. GFY you idiot. If you can't beat them, join them, and all that. :smile:

Oh, and you have no unfair advantage. You have done this to me since I have been here. Your whimpering is disgusting. Put me on ignore. I dare you! :yay:

:lol: I have just noticed that you chronicled my edits. My message was the same; just grammar corrections. You have just validated that you don't really have a life after all our time here. Good on ya! Yay, Bann! Woo hoo! You are the best. You are never wrong! No one go against you! You make me vomit. Oh well. My problem.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member

Oh yeah, and what about the veterans that America forgot; or the ones that were killed for that matter. I am, actually, surprised at your reply. Sort of, but not really. I always thought you were an advocate for the mentally impaired, since you love to talk about your son who is, and how much you understand that situation. Bless his heart. You have contradicted yourself, and there is no going back. Is it Thing1 or Thing2 that has a developmental problem? I have always been confused by that.

One more 'thing'. You said you call your children things for anonymity sake. I have always thought that was unmotherly of you. You could have called them: son 1, son 2, child 1, child 2, baby 1, baby 2, angel 1, angel 2, offspring 1, offspring 2, none of your biz 1, none of your biz 2, or blessing 1, blessing 2, or miracle 1, miracle 2. No, you chose to call them Things. That is what set us against each other 4 years ago. Nothing has changed. You think, no matter what you say on this forum, that your poop don't stink. Do you not understand that people see through all that? Just wondering.

hoices.

Last edited by littlelady; Today at 05:58 AM.

tommyjo

This is on topic and not. First, why would Philly want to clean up the streets regarding homeless. I thought that was one of the Pope's main agenda. Help the poor and down and out. Anyway...

Different, but similar. One of my bros was just in San Fran and was telling me about his trip. The first thing I asked him was how do the locals feel about Kate's murder. He said he didn't think that was on the forefront of their minds in that sanc city. He said the homeless problem was so bad now that he and his wife couldn't stay downtown. Apparently, all the public restrooms have been closed because they were so trashed, and now the 100's of homeless are eliminating their bodily excrements in the streets, and it was beyond repulsive. Wonder why we don't hear about this on the news. Medieval times, anyone? He said he will never set foot there again. Who knew? I didn't. Apparently, not most of the American public, either. Thank you, msm. It makes me think of that famous song. I Left My Poop in San Francisco. Wow, just wow.

Maybe, CA should declare themselves a different country. What a bunch of liberal sheep. They will do themselves in and take all the innocents with them. I hope it isn't contagious to the rest of America.

And, before the usuals make their comments about my source. My bro and his wife used to work for NASA in the health and safety division, and left to form their own company 20 years ago. They both are PhD's in their field, and I trust what they say. That's all.

So your "bro" goes to SF and "the first thing" you ask about is "Kate's murder":

...and you call liberals "sheep"? (BTW...guess you lose again for calling others names, huh?)

..did you know "Kate" well enough to refer to her in the first person?

Bann

PREMO Member
First of all, you can lie all you want about if I changed a post to you. That is easy. Second, you have no idea why I am up all night. Third, it is so your nature to be such a bitch. Nothing has changed. Happy Monday. GFY you idiot. If you can't beat them, join them, and all that. :smile:

Oh, and you have no unfair advantage. You have done this to me since I have been here. Your whimpering is disgusting. Put me on ignore. I dare you! :yay:

:coffee:

You are jealous of my life, that much is certain. Or you wouldn't refer to it all the time when you go on your drunken benders.

Many people confuse mental illness (psychiatric disorders) with developmental disorders. They are not the same thing. (You should be familiar with that) So, you can try to pretzel-twist your demonic rantings into whatever argument you like, makes no difference to me.

Oh, and by the way, at least MY son, with a developmental disability isn't a drug addict, no account loser.

:lol: At least I can talk about my kids with pride.

and, yet, you keep creating them here. :jet:

littlelady

God bless the USA
So your "bro" goes to SF and "the first thing" you ask about is "Kate's murder":

...and you call liberals "sheep"? (BTW...guess you lose again for calling others names, huh?)

..did you know "Kate" well enough to refer to her in the first person?

Yes, because that was the top story out of San Fran that the public knew about. I was shocked to hear what my bro had to say. He is a low keyed, bookish, shy kind of guy. I have refrained in calling other members names unless I was pushed to do so; as in the last straw. Could you dig anymore further and pull out nonsense like you just did? Yes, you can. Poor tj. Just remember you started the whole name calling a long time ago; and not just with me. Happy Monday! :lol:

One more thing. I think the whole country identified with Kate (her first name), and what is happening to letting so many illegals into our country; to coincide with what is already happening in our country with Americans killing Americans. Again, you just go after me when I post and you have nothing of substance to say.

Last edited:

Bann

PREMO Member
I just got an infraction. Feel better now? OK. I get it. I will be on my P's and Q's from now on. I will be damned if I let you be the reason I am banned again. I love you so much! :kiss:

So I'm also responsible for what YOU post? :rolleyes:

littlelady

God bless the USA
So I'm also responsible for what YOU post? :rolleyes:

No, you are not. I am just trying to figure out how this had anything to do with vrai and monello's excellent adventure. :confused: Maybe, you should hold yourself responsible for what you post. Just sayin'...

I am pretty tame on this forum considering. I still don't get where my infraction came from. Oh well, such is life on this forum. :smile:

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
No, you are not. I am just trying to figure out how this had anything to do with vrai and monello's excellent adventure. :confused: Maybe, you should hold yourself responsible for what you post. Just sayin'...

I am pretty tame on this forum considering. I still don't get where my infraction came from. Oh well, such is life on this forum. :smile:

Tame? :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: :killingme :roflmao: