Jimmie Johnson win
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Matt Kenseth
Brad Keseowski
Joey Logano

homedepot20

Johnson in garage ! Major implication toward advancing to next round . Tough Luck OHCG , Clevalley & Calvcopf

homedepot20

Harvick in MUST win situation - WINS !!! Jamie Mac , Menard , Bowyer & JIMMIE JOHNSON ELIMINATED from Chase !

homedepot20

Standing after DOVER

OldHillCrestGuy 84+4=88
Clevalley 79+3=82
Huntr1 78+4=82
Calvcopf 78+3=81
HomeDepot20 76+3=79
Checkered_Flag 53+3=56
DipStick 49 NP 49

OHCG increased lead over 2nd . Huntr1 TIED Clevalley for 2nd

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Also, congratulations NASCAR on finally putting on a decent race. Only the fourth time I've not fallen asleep during the race this year.

Standing after DOVER

OldHillCrestGuy 84+4=88
Clevalley 79+3=82
Huntr1 78+4=82
Calvcopf 78+3=81
HomeDepot20 76+3=79
Checkered_Flag 53+3=56
DipStick 49 NP 49

OHCG increased lead over 2nd . Huntr1 TIED Clevalley for 2nd

Lead over 2nd is the same as it was. He gained 4 points and I gained 4 points. I'm now in 2nd with Cle. So my statement is correct. However, his lead over Cle did increase by 1.

OldHillcrestGuy

Its Monday at noon and Im just now finding out the race results. Had crappy results but still hanging in there and gaining on most of the you guys except huntr1.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Hope your having FUN . NASCAR Gods told Joaquin :" Your not ruining our chase race . BEAT IT !

I was there to see it. Thank the NASCAR gods.

My impression of the race was Harvick was driving a Cup car and everyone else was driving an Xfinity car. Didn't matter if he had four tires, two tires, or no tires, he was going to the front. There was no amount of adjustments that could make anyone come close to being competitive.

homedepot20

I was there to see it. Thank the NASCAR gods.

My impression of the race was Harvick was driving a Cup car and everyone else was driving an Xfinity car. Didn't matter if he had four tires, two tires, or no tires, he was going to the front. There was no amount of adjustments that could make anyone come close to being competitive.

It looked like He had some EXTRA power under that hood