Abandoned Kitty on Fairgrounds Rd?

Today and yesterday I saw a little kitty across from the fairgrounds entrance by the house that has the construction equipment in the driveway. I noticed the for sale sign in my rear view today and started thinking about it. Aren't all those houses up for sale? I won't be in the area again until Friday and it is supposed to get cold. The kitty had Siamese coloring and was curled up under a tree today. Yesterday it was standing, but it is skinny. I wish I had put this all together in my thick head as I drove by today, but I finally connected all the dots here at work. Is anyone going by there or can drive by and see if that cat was abandoned by the people that moved out?

HorseQueen

Kitty

Today and yesterday I saw a little kitty across from the fairgrounds entrance by the house that has the construction equipment in the driveway. I noticed the for sale sign in my rear view today and started thinking about it. Aren't all those houses up for sale? I won't be in the area again until Friday and it is supposed to get cold. The kitty had Siamese coloring and was curled up under a tree today. Yesterday it was standing, but it is skinny. I wish I had put this all together in my thick head as I drove by today, but I finally connected all the dots here at work. Is anyone going by there or can drive by and see if that cat was abandoned by the people that moved out?

If anyone drives by there today and sees the kitty/picks it up, I can give him/her a home. I'll put some kitty food in my car tomorrow and drive by after work tomorrow.

If anyone drives by there today and sees the kitty/picks it up, I can give him/her a home. I'll put some kitty food in my car tomorrow and drive by after work tomorrow.

Never mind! Thank you so much for being concerned. I decided to drive by again on my way home from work and the cat had people! You are the sweetest.