Is An Unborn Baby a Human

Hijinx

Bad question to begin with. By definition:
human
(hy 'mən)

A member of the species Homo sapiens; a human being.

A member of any of the extinct species of the genus Homo, such as Homo erectus or Homo habilis, that are considered ancestral or closely related to modern humans.

Human is defined by the DNA it carries, which is uniquely identified at the egg or sperm level from anything else.

I believe the question that was intended was "is this a living, self-aware entity", and as much as I don't like Pelosi, she was right to not answer that one.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
The part I can never wrap my mind around....we call the survival of "premies" remarkable and proof of all the advances made in natal medicine. Yet babies that have been carried longer term than premies that have proved viable are routinely killed in the womb or allowed to perish soon after they are removed. And their body parts harvested and sold.

Weird chit.

Hijinx

A better question would be "Are the Doctors who murder and cut up these infants human".

These guys are as bad as Doctor Mengele.

How can a person learn medicine and see the miracle of birth suck the brains out of a viable 8 1/2 month viable infant?
Low life sons of bitches.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Yes. An unborn human baby is a human. Pelosi obviously did not come from human parents. Therefore, Pelosi is at best a democrat.

DEEKAYPEE8569

This_person

answer this question: Why can't you issue the unborn baby a passport?

Is the ability to issue a passport the guideline for who is a separate human life and who is not? If it's not, what's the point of the question? If it is, why can't you kill an illegal immigrant or 103 year old Appalachian hillbilly who's never had a birth certificate, SSN, or other form of ID?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
answer my question and I will answer yours, although the answer to yours should be apparent
Passport photo requirements

In color
Printed on matte or glossy photo quality paper
2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
Sized such that the head is between 1 inch and 1 3/8 inches (between 25 and 35 mm)
from the bottom of the chin to the top of the head.
Taken within the last 6 months to reflect your current appearance
Taken in front of a plain white or off-white background
Taken in full-face view directly facing the camera
Taken with a neutral facial expression (preferred) or a natural smile, and with both eyes open

This_person

answer my question and I will answer yours, although the answer to yours should be apparent

According to the State Dept, to obtain a passport for a minor requires:
US Passports and Overseas Travel said:
What you need to apply for a minor's passport

1. Evidence of U.S. Citizenship
2. Evidence of Parental Relationship
3. Photo Identification
4. Parental Consent
5. Passport Photo
6. Application Forms
7. Passport Fees
If the State Dept is accurate, the unborn, the illegal immigrant, and the hillbilly all can't meet #1.

So, I ask you again, is the ability to issue a passport the guideline for who is a separate human life and who is not? If it's not, what's the point of the question? If it is, why can't you kill an illegal immigrant or 103 year old Appalachian hillbilly who's never had a birth certificate, SSN, or other form of ID?

According to the State Dept, to obtain a passport for a minor requires:If the State Dept is accurate, the unborn, the illegal immigrant, and the hillbilly all can't meet #1.

So, I ask you again, is the ability to issue a passport the guideline for who is a separate human life and who is not? If it's not, what's the point of the question? If it is, why can't you kill an illegal immigrant or 103 year old Appalachian hillbilly who's never had a birth certificate, SSN, or other form of ID?

No. Passports can be issued to animals.
https://www.google.com/search?q=pet+passport&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Amused_despair

The illegal immigrant may be issued a passport from his or her own country. The hillbilly can prove citizenship through court testimony of witnesses who may swear under oath that even though the individual has no birth certificate that he or she was born in the United States, providing what proof they are able.

The unborn may not be issued a passport because the unborn is not a separate citizen. The unborn travels under the passport of the mother that the unborn is still a part of. In fact the unborn is not even taken into consideration when the mother is traveling on a passport. Once born and issued a BIRTH CERTIFICATE then the unborn (now born) is a separate citizen.