Roseberg oregon residents say school shooting shows why citi

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
ROSEBERG OREGON RESIDENTS SAY SCHOOL SHOOTING SHOWS WHY CITIZENS MUST BE ARMED

Residents in Roseberg, Oregon, are rallying around the Second Amendment in the wake of the heinous attack on Umpqua Community College (UCC), suggesting the attack itself is proof of why citizens need to be armed for self-defense.

According to the Associated Press, Roseberg is a mill town surrounded by hunting and fishing opportunities, and one where many residents say they do not leave home without a handgun for self-defense. They do not carry because crime is high, but because crime is low and they want to keep it that way.

Consequently, residents like J.C. Smith believe the attack at UCC was made possible by the fact that the school denied the exercise of Second Amendment rights to its students. Smith suggests that “barring people from carrying guns on campus made it particularly vulnerable to a ‘lone wolf’ attack” like the one witnessed Thursday.

Casey Runyan, a disabled Marine, said he carries to protect himself and pointed to the UCC attack as proof of the need to be ready to do so. Runyan said he carries a Glock handgun “everywhere he goes.” He added, “All my friends agree with me. That’s the only kind of friends I have.”

tommyjo

Roseberg Oregon has an estimated population of 21,968. http://www.city-data.com/city/Roseburg-Oregon.html

Brietbart, that bastion of journalistic integrity, interviewed 2. The sheriff doesn't count as his views are not current.

2 out of 21,968. While I am sure there are more who support the stated position of the article...2 out of 21,968 does not support the title of the article or GRUPS' cut and paste title.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Roseberg Oregon has an estimated population of 21,968. http://www.city-data.com/city/Roseburg-Oregon.html

Brietbart, that bastion of journalistic integrity, interviewed 2. The sheriff doesn't count as his views are not current.

2 out of 21,968. While I am sure there are more who support the stated position of the article...2 out of 21,968 does not support the title of the article or GRUPS' cut and paste title.

You go gurl! Post a link to your article(s).

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
...2 out of 21,968 does not support the title of the article or GRUPS' cut and paste title.

hey sweet cheeks while you were creaming your panties at the thought of accusing me of being WRONG or Misguided or a hack, did you miss this:

According to the Associated Press, Roseberg is a mill town surrounded by hunting and fishing opportunities, and one where many residents say they do not leave home without a handgun for self-defense.

which leads to this Article,

http://www.breitbart.com/news/strong-support-for-guns-in-town-shocked-by-college-shooting/

AP - Rosen.png

which comes from the AP Wire Service ....

she who likes to dig layers deep to find some obscure reference .... missed that HUGE Glaring link

ROSEBERG OREGON RESIDENTS SAY SCHOOL SHOOTING SHOWS WHY CITIZENS MUST BE ARMED

Residents in Roseberg, Oregon, are rallying around the Second Amendment in the wake of the heinous attack on Umpqua Community College (UCC), suggesting the attack itself is proof of why citizens need to be armed for self-defense.

According to the Associated Press, Roseberg is a mill town surrounded by hunting and fishing opportunities, and one where many residents say they do not leave home without a handgun for self-defense. They do not carry because crime is high, but because crime is low and they want to keep it that way.

Consequently, residents like J.C. Smith believe the attack at UCC was made possible by the fact that the school denied the exercise of Second Amendment rights to its students. Smith suggests that “barring people from carrying guns on campus made it particularly vulnerable to a ‘lone wolf’ attack” like the one witnessed Thursday.

Casey Runyan, a disabled Marine, said he carries to protect himself and pointed to the UCC attack as proof of the need to be ready to do so. Runyan said he carries a Glock handgun “everywhere he goes.” He added, “All my friends agree with me. That’s the only kind of friends I have.”

You'd think Breitbart would at least spell the name of the town correctly. It's ROSEBURG not ROSEBERG.

Amused_despair

hey sweet cheeks while you were creaming your panties at the thought of accusing me of being WRONG or Misguided or a hack, did you miss this:

which leads to this Article,

http://www.breitbart.com/news/strong-support-for-guns-in-town-shocked-by-college-shooting/

View attachment 109961

which comes from the AP Wire Service ....

she who likes to dig layers deep to find some obscure reference .... missed that HUGE Glaring link

We have tried keeping guns out of schools and it has worked splendidly. Reminds me of the definition of insanity. Just like the War on Drugs. If what we have tried over and over hasn't worked maybe we need a 180. Lets let our kids protect themselves, please?

b23hqb

PREMO Member
We have tried keeping guns out of schools and it has worked splendidly. Reminds me of the definition of insanity. Just like the War on Drugs. If what we have tried over and over hasn't worked maybe we need a 180. Lets let our kids protect themselves, please?

People taking care of themselves, helping others do the same? Just can't have that. It would put a whole lot of liberals and progressives out of business. Not to mention a whole lot of govt being put to doing what the Constitution tasks them to do, and not made up bureaucracies.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Is that what really stupid posters, like you, think the police do with guns they seize or buy back? :lmao:

BigBlue is in a class of stupid all by himself. He is the leader of the Headupmyass Clan.

BigBlue

It would put a whole lot of liberals and progressives out of business. Not to mention a whole lot of govt being put to doing what the Constitution tasks them to do, and not made up bureaucracies.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/liberal

Liberal....
favorable to progress or reform, as in political or religious affairs.
(often initial capital letter) noting or pertaining to a political party advocating measures of progressive political reform.
of, pertaining to, based on, or advocating liberalism, especially the freedom of the individual and governmental guarantees of individual rights and liberties.
favorable to or in accord with concepts of maximum individual freedom possible, especially as guaranteed by law and secured by governmental protection of civil liberties.
favoring or permitting freedom of action, especially with respect to matters of personal belief or expression:
a liberal policy toward dissident artists and writers.
of or relating to representational forms of government rather than aristocracies and monarchies.
free from prejudice or bigotry; tolerant:
.......................yeah really sounds like something you would want to get rid of .(YDF)