Clinton to defend using executive action on gun control expa

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton to defend using executive action on gun control expansion

Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton will outline several gun control measures Monday, including a proposal to allow victims of gun violence to sue firearm manufacturers.

Clinton's campaign announced the former secretary of state will deliver her proposals during separate campaign events in New Hampshire Monday, less than one week after a campus shooting left 10 students dead and several injured at a community college in Oregon.

"What is wrong with us that we can't stand up to the NRA, to the gun lobby and the gun manufacturers they represent?" Clinton reportedly asked supporters in Florida last Friday.

The series of proposals aim to limit access to firearms through universal background checks, a ban on military-style assault weapons and repealment of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, passed by Congress in 2005, which shields firearm manufacturers from legal threats when their products are used to commit crimes.

Clinton will also defend her intention to use executive action, if elected president, to prevent the transaction of firearms at gun shows without the same standards gun stores operate by, a campaign staffer told the New York Times ahead of Clinton's trip to the Granite State.

Hijinx

Clinton to defend using executive action on gun control expansion

Democratic presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton will outline several gun control measures Monday, including a proposal to allow victims of gun violence to sue firearm manufacturers.

Clinton's campaign announced the former secretary of state will deliver her proposals during separate campaign events in New Hampshire Monday, less than one week after a campus shooting left 10 students dead and several injured at a community college in Oregon.

"What is wrong with us that we can't stand up to the NRA, to the gun lobby and the gun manufacturers they represent?" Clinton reportedly asked supporters in Florida last Friday.

The series of proposals aim to limit access to firearms through universal background checks, a ban on military-style assault weapons and repealment of the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act, passed by Congress in 2005, which shields firearm manufacturers from legal threats when their products are used to commit crimes.

Clinton will also defend her intention to use executive action, if elected president, to prevent the transaction of firearms at gun shows without the same standards gun stores operate by, a campaign staffer told the New York Times ahead of Clinton's trip to the Granite State.

She supplied guns to rebels in Benghazi, but doesn't want Americans to have them.

Let her tell her Secret Service agents to leave their guns home.

I hope she allows me to sue the Ford Company when my F-150 has a wreck.
You see if the truck has a problem with it, I can sue.
If the gun has a problem with it, I can sue.

But it is stupid to believe I can sue Ford when their truck is working perfectly and I drive it over a pedestrian.
Why should gun manufacturers be any more responsible than Ford.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Says the woman that's been surrounded by armed security for the last what, 20 years?

Little people don't need to be safe and secure, just the royal elite.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Hillary is disgusting. She is corrupt, a liar, a narcissist, and will do any thing for the power. Oh yeah, and a hypocrite and flip flopper, too. If she is elected, America is done for. I will have to say that if Bernie is elected, we might be done for, earlier. Why is it that America has so few choices, considering the population? I refuse to believe that Americans have gone so completely brain dead, but maybe they have. Actually, Jesse Waters proves that on his road trip interviews, but I still refuse to believe that. The Pollyanna in me. I just don't get it. Do Americans really want to be ignorant sheep?

Last edited:

Vince

Hillary is disgusting. She is corrupt, a liar, a narcissist, and will do any thing for the power. Oh yeah, and a hypocrite and flip flopper, too. If she is elected, America is done for. I will have to say that if Bernie is elected, we might be done for, earlier. Why is it that America has so few choices, considering the population? I refuse to believe that Americans have gone so completely brain dead, but maybe they have. Actually, Jesse Waters proves that on his road trip interviews, but I still refuse to believe that. The Pollyanna in me. I just don't get it. Do Americans really want to be ignorant sheep?
Have to agree with you on all that. Meghan Kelly said it on her show last night. Basically, Hillary wants to use her pen like Obama does, but she wants to cross the 2nd Amendment out with it.

Hijinx

Have to agree with you on all that. Meghan Kelly said it on her show last night. Basically, Hillary wants to use her pen like Obama does, but she wants to cross the 2nd Amendment out with it.

If she is elected President , it is possible that she may even make Obama look good.