Admit | Hillary Clinton

PsyOps

Pixelated
The video distorts what McCarthy said. He is admitting the Benghazi investigation has resulted political ramifications on Clinton; but it was not set up with the singular purpose of going after Clinton politically.

No matter what, Clinton brought this on herself through her incompetence in dealing with everything that led up to that attack, and during the attack. And now evidence shows she may have attempted to delete the email evidence of her communications of it all. Yet, the left wants to politicize it through a stupid statement by McCarthy?

PsyOps

Pixelated
which is why I posted a thread a week ago, McCarthy is a moron
.... the result of the hearings maybe that Hillary's number go down in the polling, you never say that was the point

I wouldn't vote for this dumbass as dog catcher

But I don't think he intended to say it was the point/purpose of the hearings; I think he intended to say that it was a consequence (to Hillary) of the hearings. As if to say "Look, the people are beginning to listen to what's going on in these hearings, and they aren't liking what they are hearing, and it's reflecting in the polls".

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But I don't think he intended to say it was the point/purpose of the hearings; I think he intended to say that it was a consequence (to Hillary) of the hearings. As if to say "Look, the people are beginning to listen to what's going on in these hearings, and they aren't liking what they are hearing, and it's reflecting in the polls".

regardless ... if he cannot parse a simple statement does he really need to be SOH

IMHO he should have said NOTHING

Hijinx

regardless ... if he cannot parse a simple statement does he really need to be SOH

IMHO he should have said NOTHING

But McCarthy is such a smart man, he has been to college and everything.Why he started his own business at 19,then sold that business to put himself through college, obtained his Bachelor of Science in Marketing and went on to obtain his MBA, was elected Chairman of the largest state in America's young republicans, elected to California State Assembly where in a very short time earned a leadership position, ran for and won a U.S. Congressional seat and again.....in a very short time has poised himself to become the highest ranking member of that body and third in line to the presidency an idiot? Tom88 doesn't think the statement was idiotic. He looked up the mans, Bona Fides, and thinks we are the idiots for calling McCarthy's statement idiotic.

Hillary has taken that statement and run with it. Why shouldn't she, it's the best thing she has had going for her since the killings of the 4 Americans.

Like I said before if we get McCarthy for Speaker, we might as well have kept Boehner.
The thing we have to concern us is that there are enough of the older Republican leadership around. that he is probably what we will get.