H- on the offensive

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Clinton on offense in nationally televised NH town hall

In a nationally televised New Hampshire town hall event broadcast on NBC’s “Today,” Clinton accused Republicans of exploiting the deaths of four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, to score political points against her, crowed about her national and early-voting state polling leads and made impassioned liberal arguments for gun control and income equality.

Clinton’s strongest moment came when she was angered by a suggestion from co-anchor Savannah Guthrie that if the roles were reversed, she would investigate a member of the Republican administration for using a personal email account and server.

“I would never have done that,” Clinton shot back. “Look at the situation they chose to exploit to go after me for political reasons, the death of four Americans in Benghazi. I knew [Ambassador Christopher Stevens]. I identified him. I asked him to go there. I asked the president to nominate him.”

Clinton said seven nonpartisan investigations concluded that “I and nobody did anything wrong, but there were changes we could make.”

Hijinx

Clinton on offense in nationally televised NH town hall

In a nationally televised New Hampshire town hall event broadcast on NBC’s “Today,” Clinton accused Republicans of exploiting the deaths of four Americans in the Sept. 11, 2012, terrorist attack in Benghazi, Libya, to score political points against her, crowed about her national and early-voting state polling leads and made impassioned liberal arguments for gun control and income equality.

Clinton’s strongest moment came when she was angered by a suggestion from co-anchor Savannah Guthrie that if the roles were reversed, she would investigate a member of the Republican administration for using a personal email account and server.

“I would never have done that,” Clinton shot back. “Look at the situation they chose to exploit to go after me for political reasons, the death of four Americans in Benghazi. I knew [Ambassador Christopher Stevens]. I identified him. I asked him to go there. I asked the president to nominate him.”

Clinton said seven nonpartisan investigations concluded that “I and nobody did anything wrong, but there were changes we could make.”

What do you expect her to say after McCarthy opened his yap and gave her the opening ?