Baltimore Orioles Shake Up

frogman123

As happy as I would be to see Cal in the organization, Showalter will never be GM and Cal would never take the place of Buck.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
O's need something. Finishing at .500 by winning the last six games against indifferent playoff-bound teams means nothing. They have real problems, and no leadership.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Still? Not being there, I thought making the playoffs a few years running ended that, but probably not.

Ask Chicago Cubs fans about Angelos. They'll tell you he's their favorite owner because they got an all-star pitcher out of Angelos' incompetence. Angelos will probably let Chris Davis walk too, and then give his annual "we're a small market team" speech where he says the Orioles don't have money to attract and retain talented players while he sits on the millions he rakes in from MASN.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Buck Showalter will probably stay in the organization for the rest of the career. As dumb as Angelos is, I can't imagine he lets Showalter walk. He single-handedly turned the Orioles from the laughing stock of baseball to consistent contenders. Two playoff appearances in the last four years, makes up for the suck I watched when I lived in Baltimore back in 2010.