re-purposed/refinished furniture

libby

I'm looking for some furniture with more character to start re-doing some rooms in my house. I've heard of a place...Vintage...not Vintage Values....does anyone know?

You could try Peddler's Paradise in Hollywood. They have some nice pieces of furniture along with other interesting collectibles. It's across from the Moose Lodge.

Vintage Values 30155 Three Notch Rd, Charlotte Hall, MD 20622. It's a thrift store that also offers re-purposed/refinished items.

Agee

Perhaps the new Habitat for Humanity "Restore" location in St. Mary's Square. Occasionally, you find some gems in the rough...

inkah

YES! That's the one! I've heard that their flea markets are amazing, and woo-hoo, it's this month! Has anyone here ever been?

Yes. Its been a while, but when I went it was crazy. People started lining up an hour or more before opening and the store (which is already super full) was packed and things sold out fairly quick. Really great finds if nobody beats you to what you want. Highly recommended in spite of the frenzy :)

Try the St. Leonard Auction House. The are right down the street from the St. Leonard Fire Department. Have bought some pretty neat pieces there in the past. Open every day.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Try the St. Leonard Auction House. The are right down the street from the St. Leonard Fire Department. Have bought some pretty neat pieces there in the past. Open every day.

No! Don't tell anyone about St. Leonard Auction! :jameo: It is great and so much fun! :lol:

libby

Believe it or not, the things I've heard about the Vintage Source is why I'm inquiring about it. The fact that there is a line waiting for them to open tells me an awful lot! I've looked over the link and went to their FB page, and I'm so excited for next weekend!
Gather a bunch of girlfriends, spend the morning shopping, eating and drinking! Fun, Fun!

dave1959

Believe it or not, the things I've heard about the Vintage Source is why I'm inquiring about it. The fact that there is a line waiting for them to open tells me an awful lot! I've looked over the link and went to their FB page, and I'm so excited for next weekend! Gather a bunch of girlfriends, spend the morning shopping, eating and drinking! Fun, Fun!

Be prepared to take out your checkbook ... They are very proud of their stuff..