Man rhrows brick and pastor, pastor blows him away

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Good shootin' by the pastor. Just protecting the local flock, and himself. Praise Glock!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
In my state, he would have to shoot him below the belt.

I think shooting him four or five times is out of line.

Sorry. Gotta make sure dude is down for the count. Way too many perps are so high on crap their body does not know they're dead for another four or five steps. Now if testimony shows that dude was on the floor after one shot and four more were fired into him, that is a bit out of line.

This is going to happen more and more often. Just wait until Jihad gets in the line.

Just curious - what state is that where you reside?

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Non lethal force vs. PCP
[video=youtube;JNxYInhMb2Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNxYInhMb2Y&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DJNxYInhMb2Y&has_verified=1[/video]

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Anyone else not on drugs would have been down after one taser, and better still, not placed in that position in the first place.

It only took the cops nearly six minutes to get the cuffs on.

Last edited:
C

Chuckt

So, what is an acceptable number of rounds to neutralize this sort of threat to one's life?

Sounds like a panic situation where the victim isn't thinking clearly to defend himself.

If you have a knock down weapon then only one shot that hits should be necessary.

If you use the self defense law to be judge, jury and executioner or better yet, "an eye for an eye" then that goes a little too far.

C

Chuckt

So, what is an acceptable number of rounds to neutralize this sort of threat to one's life?

If you don't have a knock down weapon and someone is charging you with a knife, you could die because the intruder is running with momentum and your bullets will go through the person before they bleed out. Therefore, there would be no acceptable number of rounds to spare your life.

I still don't know why you would want to endanger everyone else's life in Church because someone is going to miss and there are too many people around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If you have a knock down weapon then only one shot that hits should be necessary.

:lmao::lmao: My gawd....I thought you knew less than nothing about the topic, and then you moved your typing fingers and removed any further doubt.

You pull the trigger rapidly and continuously until you are absolutely certain that the threat is stopped and down. It's that simple, moron...and always has been.

C

Chuckt

:lmao::lmao: My gawd....I thought you knew less than nothing about the topic, and then you moved your typing fingers and removed any further doubt.

You pull the trigger rapidly and continuously until you are absolutely certain that the threat is stopped and down. It's that simple, moron...and always has been.

That might be true if they have enough time. Usually attackers don't always announce they are coming.