Hvac

sexy_pants

I need to have my HVAC unit serviced. Any suggestions of who is the best to use in St. Mary's??

Last edited:

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
I need to have my unit serviced. Any suggestions of who is the best to use in St. Mary's??

Without reading the title of the thread your statement above can be misinterpreted. :whistle: :lol: :lmao:

Are you looking for just the routine winter checkup service or do you have a problem with your unit?
What type of HVAC unit do you have?

sexy_pants

Without reading the title of the thread your statement above can be misinterpreted. :whistle: :lol: :lmao:

Are you looking for just the routine winter checkup service or do you have a problem with your unit?
What type of HVAC unit do you have?

Fixed it!

I am selling my house and one of the "things" that needs to be done is just a routine service of the unit.

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Fixed it!

I am selling my house and one of the "things" that needs to be done is just a routine service of the unit.

That's better. :lol:

Do you know if there are any existing problems with the unit?
If not, you can probably call anyone in the area (I've had good service from Booths before) and get pricing info. Just to get a check in the box to say it was serviced. Up to you.

sexy_pants

That's better. :lol:

Do you know if there are any existing problems with the unit?
If not, you can probably call anyone in the area (I've had good service from Booths before) and get pricing info. Just to get a check in the box to say it was serviced. Up to you.

There are no issues with the unit at all.

steppinthrax

Sounds like all you need that is a just a "Maintenance Check". Usually they are advertised for like 90 bucks and include new filter, pressure check, Delta T, overall check and see if there are issues with anything (vibrations etc...)

sexy_pants

Sounds like all you need that is a just a "Maintenance Check". Usually they are advertised for like 90 bucks and include new filter, pressure check, Delta T, overall check and see if there are issues with anything (vibrations etc...)

Awesome sauce! Any suggestions of who to go with (or not go with)?

kickstand

De omnibus dubitandum est
I need to have my HVAC unit serviced. Any suggestions of who is the best to use in St. Mary's??

Great Mills Heating and Air Conditioning

21305 Great Mills Road Great Mills, MD 20634
Phone: 301-994-0522
Emergency Service after 5pm: 240-925-2230

Not sure if they are the best, but my experience with them was excellent.

Urbanite

Can't say enough good things about Boothe's : Phone: 301.880.1529

Fax: 301.373.7744

24720 Old 3 Notch Rd.
Hollywood, MD 20636
I can definitely recommend them used them for years

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
Can't say enough good things about Boothe's : Phone: 301.880.1529

Fax: 301.373.7744

24720 Old 3 Notch Rd.
Hollywood, MD 20636
I can definitely recommend them used them for years

I second Boothe's. They did good work.

What type of HVAC unit do you have? Heat Pump, Forced Air, Natural Gas, Oil, ...?