Armed Robbery at Sign of the Whale liquor store

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://smnewsnet.com/archives/39418...armed-robbery-at-lexington-park-liquor-store/

Investigation revealed shortly before 11:30 p.m., a black male entered the Sign of the Whale liquor store displayed a handgun and demanded money. Over $1,000 was obtained from an employee before the gunman fled the scene on foot in an unknown direction.

The suspect was described as a light skinned black male approximately 6 foot tall with a slim build, wearing a black hoodie and blue jeans

and now he smells like incense.

glhs837

Power with Control
"Sheriff’s Office K-9 units responded and conducted a track of the suspect. The track was subsequently lost in the area of the AMC Loews movie theatre on FDR Boulevard"

Meaning that's where the getaway car was located.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I don't know how this guy could of gotten away. I stopped going in there because it was like going into a Tibetan shrine with all the fruitn' incense burning all the time. I'd get home and try to drink my wine coolers and they just tasted like lavender coconut smoke.

:mad:

Hank

my war
I don't know how this guy could of gotten away. I stopped going in there because it was like going into a Tibetan shrine with all the fruitn' incense burning all the time. I'd get home and try to drink my wine coolers and they just tasted like lavender coconut smoke.

:mad:

Screw the robbery, it should be a crime that you drink wine coolers!

BernieP

Resident PIA
is this a duplicate of the story about the armed robbery of the Family Dollar star? Sounds like the same suspect.