Anyone else happen to notice....

Restitution

There was an actual State Trooper with a guy pulled over in the Subway/Aamco parking lot yesterday around 5p.m. off of NB 235?

Anyone else happen to notice the 5-6 people that used that exact same parking lot to go around the red light.... while the trooper looked on?

I guess it doesn't matter if there is a police presence.... bottom line is that people just don't give a ####e!

R

rhenderson

If they saw the trooper, they also saw that he already had a customer and would not be able to nab them. Probability is they didn't even see him until they were already in the lot.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

No respect it tell ya, no respect. Or, no fear of the law man. Either one may get applause from certain circles.

glhs837

Power with Control
Seems assembly line might be the best way. One Trooper inside the point of no return, where it's obvious they are only passing through, directing them into parking spots. Another Trooper there to write them up. "Right over there, Number Five, I'll get to you after I cite Numbers 2-4." Similar to how they do it at the trailer par... I mean Manufactured Home community, on Great Mills road. Pull them in and line them up. Gang cite them bishes.

glhs837

Power with Control
Nah, them troopers cost too much to make money. (please note, I didn't say they make too much) What they get paid is only a portion of what they cost.

tblwdc

There was an actual State Trooper with a guy pulled over in the Subway/Aamco parking lot yesterday around 5p.m. off of NB 235?

Anyone else happen to notice the 5-6 people that used that exact same parking lot to go around the red light.... while the trooper looked on?

I guess it doesn't matter if there is a police presence.... bottom line is that people just don't give a ####e!

Can't be true! There was some douche on here last week saying there were no cops on 235 at that time, although a bunch of people had said they see cops there.

Restitution

Can't be true! There was some douche on here last week saying there were no cops on 235 at that time, although a bunch of people had said they see cops there.

#1 How long you been on the job? Your stench smells an awful lot like LEO.

#2 I didn't exactly see the MSP trooper making an attempt at doing anything about it either. And... before you say "What is he supposed to do?" I have seen SMCS Officers stop people before while having someone else pulled over and it was NOT an enforcement area.

#3 WOW! 1 MSP trooper on the road, at that time, on that one day..... I guess you proved me quite wrong huh? You are totally right! They are enforcing the sh!t out of that road.

Last edited:

tblwdc

#1 How long you been on the job? Your stench smells an awful lot like LEO.

#2 I didn't exactly see the MSP trooper making an attempt at doing anything about it either. And... before you say "What is he supposed to do?" I have seen SMCS Officers stop people before while having someone else pulled over and it was NOT an enforcement area.

#3 WOW! 1 MSP trooper on the road, at that time, on that one day..... I guess you proved me quite wrong huh? You are totally right! They are enforcing the sh!t out of that road.

I've been gainfully employed for over thirty years. I'm not a cop. So now you do see cops out there, they just aren't pulling enough people over for you.