Revelation 6 The Pale Horse

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.​

The population of the earth is about 7.3 Billion. According to the website I linked to in the last sentence, a little less than 49 million people have died this year. When the 4th seal is broken the death toll will rise to 1.8 Billion people. To say that's huge is an understatement.

Even the animals will be so hungry they will begin to attack people.

The death toll for Hurricane Katrina was 1,833. The death toll for 9/11 [twin towers] was 2,996 people. The death toll for World War 1 was 17 million. The death toll for World War 2 was 80 million. The death toll for the opening of the fourth seal will be 1.8 billion based on today's population.

Matthew 24: 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.​

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

We really can't comprehend what it will be like when the first four seals are broken.

The United States has never been conquered before. People complain now because taxes go up or food prices go up. It's going to get much much much worse when that first seal is broken. Many of us will love the new ruler at first.... but then we will be called on to give up our faith in order to find work, just to feed our families. We saw Jesus refer to this back when He was talking to John about the churches. In modern times, people give up church because they have to work on Sundays. There use to be a time, in my lifetime when everything was closed on Sunday. Now Sunday is just another work day.

Many of us have been affected by cancer or some other devastating illness. The fourth seal brings on a much worse set of hunger and plagues. It'll be worse than the black plague in Europe. It will be more devastating than Aids or Cancer.... it'll kill billions and research will not be able to help us.

Most of us can't comprehend how horrible the two world wars were. I was a teenager when the majority of my friends had to go off to Vietnam. My dad was supposed to go to medical school but instead he had to go to Korea as a field medic. Even though he survived the Korean duty, it changed how our lives went. Instead of being a doctor, he was a dental technician. Look at all the men who are coming back from the current war zones.... damaged, physically and mentally.... that will be minor compared to what is described here.

We look at Sandy Hook and Charleston as horrible examples of what happens when people are attacked.... that will be nothing in the scope of what the four seals will bring.

Sure, the majority of us should be long gone before this takes place IMHO.... but think of your own lives right now....

Have you ever lost someone to death? How devastating was it? Did you give up on God for loosing one person? Did you shake your fist at Him? Do you wonder now how God can allow people to live on the streets hungry? Does it make you angry when a child is murdered by an abusive parent? If all this upsets you now.... how can anyone survive the chaos in life when the four seals are broken?

Can your faith withstand it?

Just something to think about.... it's going to get worse, much worse....

:coffee:

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:7 When the Lamb opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature say, “Come!” 8 I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Its rider was named Death, and Hades was following close behind him. They were given power over a fourth of the earth to kill by sword, famine and plague, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

The population of the earth is about 7.3 Billion. According to the website I linked to in the last sentence, a little less than 49 million people have died this year. When the 4th seal is broken the death toll will rise to 1.8 Billion people. To say that's huge is an understatement.

Even the animals will be so hungry they will begin to attack people.

The death toll for Hurricane Katrina was 1,833. The death toll for 9/11 [twin towers] was 2,996 people. The death toll for World War 1 was 17 million. The death toll for World War 2 was 80 million. The death toll for the opening of the fourth seal will be 1.8 billion based on today's population.

Matthew 24: 21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

☕

Funny.... I keep thinking I am going to wake up and all this virus stuff will be a dream.

I still don't have a name for the guy on the white horse..... so none of these horses are loose yet IMHO.... but geeze the earth really seems ripe for a Godly intervention..... how is Israel doing with that peace accord??

☕