Revelation 6 Earthquake

seekeroftruth

Revelation 6:12 I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.​

I like to watch the clouds off my back deck. I've watched a whole lot of storms come in.... the clouds seem to roll in, like someone is unfurling them.

I never had a fig tree, but I did have a black walnut tree out there in the back yard. When the nuts were ripe and the wind blew.... It was downright dangerous to be on the deck.

Back in Luke 19 I found these verses.

Luke 19:39 Some of the Pharisees in the crowd said to Jesus, “Teacher, rebuke your disciples!”

40 “I tell you,” he replied, “if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out.”​

When Jesus opens that sixth seal... things will be so bad that the stones will really be calling out and the mountains will move.... Jesus said if you have faith, you can move mountains.... I'm not brave enough to try.... moving a mountain is dangerous....

Hubby and I were waiting for that last hurricane [before Patricia] to decide if it was going to make a direct hit on the Chesapeake Bay. I said "wouldn't it be weird if in the middle of the hurricane, there was an earthquake?"

When Jesus opens that sixth seal.... people will think things just can't get any worse.... It'll be like the earth itself is crying out!

:coffee:

Last edited: