Thanksgiving Dinner

Freefaller

Anyone have any recomendations for eating out on Thanksgiving Day?

I'm going to caution you to be careful here. If you're going to go out to eat on Thanksgiving, many many people will accuse you of being cruel and uncaring. If you patronize a restaurant on Thanksgiving, you're causing a business to be open on Thanksgiving day and therefor, employees will have to report for work and be away from their families on Thanksgiving day. How cruel and evil you must be! :sarcasm:

Misfit

Lawful neutral
My family started fighting last Thanksgivings and I took the winners to eat at the cracker barrel.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm going to caution you to be careful here. If you're going to go out to eat on Thanksgiving, many many people will accuse you of being cruel and uncaring. If you patronize a restaurant on Thanksgiving, you're causing a business to be open on Thanksgiving day and therefor, employees will have to report for work and be away from their families on Thanksgiving day. How cruel and evil you must be! :sarcasm:

Oh god, I forgot about that. :lol:

That was a pretty good thread, let me see if I can dig it up....

bilbur

My family does the Chinese Buffet every Thanks Giving because we celebrate on a different day every year. Usually it is fairly crowded.

lovinmaryland

Casey Jones in La Plata does a nice Thanksgiving Dinner I've heard. We have family members that stop by to visit w/ everyone on Thanksgiving then they head there for dinner.

bilbur

Another option is the church next to Exploration Dr., they have a free Thanksgiving dinner. I don't know what the stipulations are, it might require a donation for people that can afford one.

dan0623_2000

I had a friend who worked for a major hotel chain on the island that did an annual Thankgiving Day buffett. If management told her she was going to be off that day she would have quit on the spot. The money was fantastic. Unfortunately I have not heard anything good about the place for the last 12 months or so.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Wawa has a very good turkey and stuffing bowl, with or without cranberry sauce.