New low in traffic douchery

glhs837

Power with Control
Headed north yesterday about 420ish. Middle lane nearing the Rue Purchase/Buck Hewitt intersection, see a truck, burgundy GM/Chevy 1500 scooting up the turn lane. Assume he's going to break through the gas station. Nope, right by that, takes the right onto Buck Hewitt...... then as soon as he clears the barrier the light pole sits on, he breaks left and reenters 235 north in that turn lane. But then he ended up at Wal-Mart only one car ahead of me :)

I've seen that multiple times. Same at other intersections, they make a right, then an immediate u-turn in the middle of the side road and back into traffic.

DEEKAYPEE8569

Headed north yesterday about 420ish. Middle lane nearing the Rue Purchase/Buck Hewitt intersection, see a truck, burgundy GM/Chevy 1500 scooting up the turn lane. Assume he's going to break through the gas station. Nope, right by that, takes the right onto Buck Hewitt...... then as soon as he clears the barrier the light pole sits on, he breaks left and reenters 235 north in that turn lane. But then he ended up at Wal-Mart only one car ahead of me :)

Makes you want to wait for him to park and get out of the truck to ask, while laughing, 'Now was all that crap really worth the effort dumba**?'

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am impatient, so I get it. But that level of impatience is just dumb.

Hear that, burgundy truck driver? You're dumb. :shortbus::buttkick:

glhs837

Power with Control
No fair making the Sheriff spend manhours to make money only to spend it on something else.

b23hqb

PREMO Member

Hmmm....around 420 you say? Was there a fog inside your vehicle cabin by any chance?:evil:

bilbur

Hmmm....around 420 you say? Was there a fog inside your vehicle cabin by any chance?:evil:

Maybe that is what the guys rush was, he was late for his extra curricular smoking activities. Those damn pot heads are always running late.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Gave that up in 1983 :) And cigs in 2003 :)

Never gave up cigs because I never started on those cursed things, but did quit that green vegetable like substance believed to be marijuana (as cited in my Captain's Mast non-judicial punishment in 1973) about five years prior to your stop date. Don't miss it at all.:yahoo: