Cow & Fin

Agee

I like eating cows. Where is this?

:lol: such a heathen! They do offer four nice steak dishes!

Old Capt Pats, you're kind of place and what little I know about your Bo, he'd dig it as well!
It's difficult for me to focus, when I walk into a new restaurant, but the specials board caught my eye when I walked in then the music (nice grooves) It was all gravy there after, good gravy!

Last edited:

SandieGarry

Please check our Facebook page daily. We have had to adjust our hours once or twice and these are updated on Facebook. Soon, we will be posting daily specials as well. Also, please leave a message about your dining experience, good or bad. We want to continue doing the things our customers like and fix the things they don't.

Thanks for your patronage.

jrt_ms1995

Please check our Facebook page daily. We have had to adjust our hours once or twice and these are updated on Facebook. Soon, we will be posting daily specials as well. Also, please leave a message about your dining experience, good or bad. We want to continue doing the things our customers like and fix the things they don't.

Thanks for your patronage.

Facebook is the devil! :smile:

Agee

Straight forward menu with appealing choices, very reasonably priced! Impressed with the steak offerings which most local establishments only offer one steak choice. The cuts I believe, are locally sourced.

Started with Fried oysters, very tasty, breading a bit heavy... Caesar Salad, excellent, server even asked if I would like anchovies to top. I also added a couple of the oysters to the salad. If you haven't tried it get a Caesar topped with the oysters!

I normally go with the specials or an item on the menu that is off the beaten path. Had the Cousins Turners chicken, marinated and grilled, balsamic glaze, sautéed' spinach and garlic and rice pilaf. Striking presentation and tasty.

Small dinning area, but the interior is tastefully decorated and has a intimate feel. I'll go back much more to choose from, give a whirl, think you'll enjoy it!