Lenny's is closing.

Restless

I was surprised to see this. It has been there forever. I can't say I will miss it because the two times I've eaten there, the food was terrible. Wonder why they are closing now?

BlueBird

I was surprised to see this. It has been there forever. I can't say I will miss it because the two times I've eaten there, the food was terrible. Wonder why they are closing now?

You ate there twice and the food was TERRIBLE and yet you wonder why they are closing? Perhaps there aren't enough folks willing to pay for terrible food to keep them in business. What are you ta ta ta TUPID?

BernieP

Resident PIA
dah, did you read what you wrote, or think about it before you hit send?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I May ...
Wonder why they are closing now?
Two words: Unpayable debt. There will be a creditors auction conducted by the Sheriffs dept, today or tomorrow. Can't remember which day, it's in the notices section of the Enterprise. All of the kitchen equipment, some appliances, tables & chairs. It's an auction you won't want to miss!