Ooh! I know what I want to complain about!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Folks who drive around and around a parking lot looking for "the spot". The ones who stalk someone coming out of the store so they can sit there and wait for them to leave so they can take their parking place. Because clearly walking a few feet will KILL THEM!

Just park your car, people. You take longer driving around the lot looking for front row than if you'd just parked and walked the extra 20 feet.

:jameo:

glhs837

Power with Control
I might take a lap and come back around to intersect an opening spot, but I will not sit obstructing traffic or stalk someone across the lot waiting for them to get in and leave. Had some jackwad sitting in front of Target blocking right in front of the doors waiting on someone who had a cart full of stuff and two little kids to stow before they could take the cart the 20 feet to the return.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I might take a lap and come back around to intersect an opening spot,

I don't. Every time I've tried that, someone beats me to it. Grrrr....

That car parked all the way at the end of the lot all by itself? That's mine. Don't park next to me.

That car parked all the way at the end of the lot all by itself? That's mine. Don't park next to me.

Oh... the one parked right next to mine at all the way at the end of the lot?????

bilbur

Driving around looking for a spot is much better than the people who stop in front of the store in the travel lane, jump out of their car/truck, and leave the car/truck there while they do their shopping. I have seen perfectly healthy people do this and it annoys the hell out of me. I have even seen them block the wheelchair ramp and a few years back I watched a lady in a wheelchair have to wheel herself to the other side of the store to use the ramp at the exit door because of one of these special people. Why do people feel like they are special and No Parking means no parking for everyone else except them because they don't feel like walking an extra 20 feet like everyone else. I guess we have entered a new way of thinking that no one else matters and people will only do to suit themselves. Just to break it down for everyone, if you are parking in the fire lane to do your shopping just to save one minute of walking and you are not handicapped then you are a douche and everyone that walks by your car wishes they had the nerve to spit on it and some people probably do.

As for driving around for a parking space, I usually park in the back of any parking lots to reduce the chances of getting hit by shopping carts or other peoples doors.

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Sorry I like to look for a good spot so I don't have to park next to a POS car that's dented beyond repair and clearly loves flinging there doors open at full force! It's my wasted time and I'm good with it! ;-)

glhs837

Power with Control

It's a careful calculation, judging the person and what they have to load and how big a lap you might need to catch it just as they back up. A game, really.

Bilbur, those people drive me nuts. Should be allowed to toss bricks at any unattended vehicle in the fire lane. I do drop my wife off, but never in front of the doors, and it's always a "hot LZ" sort of drop, never lingering. I also wonder about people who hit the handicapped spot, toss the placard up, then everybody in the vehicle sprints into the store....... if you are using the placard and the disabled person is not with you, you too are a douche.

Pete

Repete
Folks who drive around and around a parking lot looking for "the spot". The ones who stalk someone coming out of the store so they can sit there and wait for them to leave so they can take their parking place. Because clearly walking a few feet will KILL THEM!

Just park your car, people. You take longer driving around the lot looking for front row than if you'd just parked and walked the extra 20 feet.

:jameo:

What about people who park at the gas pump at Burchmart, then go in and browse the candy isle, order a slice of pizza, carefully select a beverage, then go to the counter and prepay for $5 worth of gas returning to their car that is clogging up the fuel line 20 minutes later to pump their $5 worth of gas? Does that piss you off?

glhs837

Power with Control
What about people who park at the gas pump at Burchmart, then go in and browse the candy isle, order a slice of pizza, carefully select a beverage, then go to the counter and prepay for $5 worth of gas returning to their car that is clogging up the fuel line 20 minutes later to pump their $5 worth of gas? Does that piss you off?

We've had this before. As I recall, her postion was that it depends on how many pumps are available. WaWa at 2am, it leaves 15 empty pumps, who cares. WaWa at 5pm, when there are no empty pumps, that person should have the nozzle put in the window.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

:roflmao:

By then I was resigned to having the worst day ever and just concentrated on my breathing.

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
My girlfriend was doing this yesterday. I told her if she didn't stop I was going to dump her out and park her truck in the farthest spot from the restaurant. I was ready to :barf: from going around in circles.

bilbur

It's a careful calculation, judging the person and what they have to load and how big a lap you might need to catch it just as they back up. A game, really.

Bilbur, those people drive me nuts. Should be allowed to toss bricks at any unattended vehicle in the fire lane. I do drop my wife off, but never in front of the doors, and it's always a "hot LZ" sort of drop, never lingering. I also wonder about people who hit the handicapped spot, toss the placard up, then everybody in the vehicle sprints into the store....... if you are using the placard and the disabled person is not with you, you too are a douche.

My dad worked with a guy that had a disabled wife and he would park in the handicapped spots every ware he would go. My dad would refuse to ride with him any ware because he found it embarrassing this guy would use the handicapped spots. He would even take it with him when they went on travel to use in the rental car. This guy was a real piece of crap in my book.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Oh... the one parked right next to mine at all the way at the end of the lot?????

Wow. According to the counter, that was your 30,000th post. That averages to about 10 posts per day. Consistency is the key.:yay:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
My dad worked with a guy that had a disabled wife and he would park in the handicapped spots every ware he would go. My dad would refuse to ride with him any ware because he found it embarrassing this guy would use the handicapped spots. He would even take it with him when they went on travel to use in the rental car. This guy was a real piece of crap in my book.

Okay, but most of the time there are way more HC spots than there are HC people to fill them. So if someone occasionally clips one, that's not even in my Top Ten things to get jacked up about. I personally don't do it (because they're always up at the front clustered with with the :shudder: other cars), but if someone else does it's unlikely I'll even notice that.

In the immortal words of Kourtney Kardashian, "Kim! There's people that are dying!"

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!
Okay, but most of the time there are way more HC spots than there are HC people to fill them. So if someone occasionally clips one, that's not even in my Top Ten things to get jacked up about. I personally don't do it (because they're always up at the front clustered with with the :shudder: other cars), but if someone else does it's unlikely I'll even notice that.

In the immortal words of Kourtney Kardashian, "Kim! There's people that are dying!"

Been to places many times where literally the only available parking spots were handicap spots. One place I went to, a quarter of their not very big parking lot was handicap spots.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

Hi. :howdy: I'm that wanker. :lol: