More parking lot complaints

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So why do you suppose they put all the cart returns up close to the store, and out in no man's land there are none? That's kind of annoying, to have to drag your cart half a mile back to civilization. This is why you see all those loose carts at the end of the lot, because it's an unreasonable effort to secure them properly.return them.

Come on, Target, step up your game.

glhs837

Power with Control
So why do you suppose they put all the cart returns up close to the store, and out in no man's land there are none? That's kind of annoying, to have to drag your cart half a mile back to civilization. This is why you see all those loose carts at the end of the lot, because it's an unreasonable effort to secure them properly.return them.

Come on, Target, step up your game.

Because some math enthusiast did some analysis and discovered that the cart returns out in VraiLand had 2-3 carts a shift, and the amount of time spent by Cartmen in retrieving them was not worth it.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Because some math enthusiast did some analysis and discovered that the cart returns out in VraiLand had 2-3 carts a shift, and the amount of time spent by Cartmen in retrieving them was not worth it.

:gigglesnort:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

That's what you get for being cruel to your vehicle, don't you know that they're herd beasts.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...
So why do you suppose they put all the cart returns up close to the store, and out in no man's land there are none? That's kind of annoying, to have to drag your cart half a mile back to civilization. This is why you see all those loose carts at the end of the lot, because it's an unreasonable effort to secure them properly.return them. Come on, Target, step up your game.
Because it costs money to pay the help to retrieve the carts in the pens that would be in the parking lot. That'd be my guess. But, you could just park closer to the store. Like at Aldi's. hahahahahah

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I should get my own cart return. And parking space. And nobody else can be within a 10 ft radius of either of them.

KingFish

Nothing to see here
That is one of my pet peeves when people do not make an attempt to put their cart in the cart corral or bring them to the front of the store. I came out of target in time to see the car beside me push their empty cart behind my vehicle and proceed to get into their car. I immediately put the cart behind their vehicle and they backed up at hit it. The guy stops and get outs and says something about the cart. I told him if he put it where it belonged, there would be no issue. I was so ready to explode but he got back into his car and drove off.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
That is one of my pet peeves when people do not make an attempt to put their cart in the cart corral or bring them to the front of the store. I came out of target in time to see the car beside me push their empty cart behind my vehicle and proceed to get into their car. I immediately put the cart behind their vehicle and they backed up at hit it. The guy stops and get outs and says something about the cart. I told him if he put it where it belonged, there would be no issue. I was so ready to explode but he got back into his car and drove off.

Creepy old men scare me. I wasn't gonna #### with YOU!