List of Maryland Cities/Communities to get "refugees"

Hessian

Here it is folks....among the 180 municipalities that will have to accept these future butchers:

Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Rockville, Silver Spring

Thanks Democrats for working so hard to disarm citizens while welcoming those avowed to kill us & shred our constitution.
THEY are the enemy,...you are the tools of the enemy.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Here it is folks....among the 180 municipalities that will have to accept these future butchers:

Baltimore, Glen Burnie, Rockville, Silver Spring

Thanks Democrats for working so hard to disarm citizens while welcoming those avowed to kill us & shred our constitution.
THEY are the enemy,...you are the tools of the enemy.

Do you know how many each will be required to take?

Suzette

Fan Dancer
Sometimes.......we are our own worst enemy. Don't understand why we have to accept ANY of these people.......who makes the "rules" deciding which countries have to take these people in and how many??? IF the USA goes down the tubes, it's our own fault and it just "kills" me. I read recently how not only are they working in the background to disarm us...........and I first didn't believe it........but are working to take our dogs from us also.....campaigning to eliminate pitbulls....then back on the Shepherd/Doberman/etc case.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sometimes.......we are our own worst enemy. Don't understand why we have to accept ANY of these people.......who makes the "rules" deciding which countries have to take these people in and how many??? IF the USA goes down the tubes, it's our own fault and it just "kills" me. I read recently how not only are they working in the background to disarm us...........and I first didn't believe it........but are working to take our dogs from us also.....campaigning to eliminate pitbulls....then back on the Shepherd/Doberman/etc case.

Suzette is right. We blame this mystical entity we call "government", but government is us. Of the People, by the People, for the People. Remember? Ultimately WE make these decisions.

Why are these refugees coming into Maryland? Who decided that? Was it the Governor? Did the President force him? Is it on a local level? That's a real question: who made that decision?

lmor

Two governors so far have stated that they will not accept any more refugees. - Governor of Alabama and Michigan. Hopefully, Hogan is paying attention.

Wow, glad we don't have to accept any Italian refugees, you know they are all gangsters, and the dam Irish are all potato eating drunks!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wow, glad we don't have to accept any Italian refugees, you know they are all gangsters, and the dam Irish are all potato eating drunks!

Slither back to your worm hole. The Times They Are a-Changin...

lmor

The Irish and the Italians did not come to the US to kill us; they came to embrace our country.

Suzette

Fan Dancer
Absolutely Imor!!!

Maybe some of these people are legit and decent and want to make a better life here for them and their families.........BUT.....ISIS HAS ANNOUNCED that they are sneaking terrorists in the lot in order to kill us and overthrow our way of life. What's that old fable... don't complain when the snake bites you as you knew it was a snake before you picked it up!

Hessian

My GERMAN immigrant grandparents arrived in the 1920's...by the time WWII erupted, their sons enlisted (under age) to fight....
FOR AMERICA.

Someone convince me that Islamic refugees will rise up, salute our flag, and fight against ISIS/IRAN/? in the next 20 years.
Ain't gonna happen. They will Frag the officers, and betray America when they get the chance to do the most damage.

Even if 60% go mute or perchance declare loyalty....40% are looking for a way to overthrow our nation & enslave western civilization. Anyone like those odds? (Take a poll among muslims in Michigan/Minnesota--established here for YEARS...they want Sharia, a Caliphate, and support Terrorist organizations)

And Obama wants tens of thousands more...as soon as possible.

steppinthrax

Not without at least a synopsis.

OK, I'll bite....

The video describes the Syrian Conflict.

From 3:19 beyond the video acknowledges 4 major concerns from the Western World, assuming if we let in the Syrian refuges.

1. Overuse and collapse of the Social system
2. Terrorism
3. High birth rates
4. Crime