Homsetead - CHAMPIONSHIP RACE

homedepot20

It seems that "Commissioner "DipStick has left us to govern ourselves. I sugguest the following , IF ALL SIX OF US AGREE! A 10 point bonus for picking 2015 CHAMPION among 4 finalist Drivers .

Matt Kenseth
Kyle Busch WINNER
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon

2015 CHAMPION - Kyle Busch

Last edited:

Checkered_Flag

Danican't Patrick WINNER
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick
Jeff Gordon
Dale Jr
Martin Truex Jr
Denny Hamlin

Going to the champions bonus and picking the All Mighty Danica Patrick as our 2015 Sprint Cup Series CHAMPION!

Last edited:

OldHillcrestGuy

It seems that "Commissioner "DipStick has left us to govern ourselves. I sugguest the following , IF ALL SIX OF US AGREE! A 10 point bonus for picking 2015 CHAMPION among 4 finalist Drivers .

Matt Kenseth WINNER
Kyle Busch
Carl Edwards
Denny Hamlin
Joey Logano
Kevin Harvick
Truex Jr

2015 CHAMPION - Kyle Busch

Im not in favor of that. Don't be going and changing the rules on the last race of the year. Ive been leading for just about half of the season and no ones be able to catch me, although there are several that have been on my butt for just about that long also. The only way someone will catch me now is probably with this so called bonus pick. I don't think any of you in the same position as I am would be happy to have this bonus thing pop up all of a sudden.

Im not in favor of that. Don't be going and changing the rules on the last race of the year. Ive been leading for just about half of the season and no ones be able to catch me, although there are several that have been on my butt for just about that long also. The only way someone will catch me now is probably with this so called bonus pick. I don't think any of you in the same position as I am would be happy to have this bonus thing pop up all of a sudden.

I'm with OHG on this - it has been a tight season all year and I have tried REALLY hard to stagger my picks off of his to try to edge him.

calvcopf

Jeff Gordon Win Race & Championship
Jimmie Johnson
Kevin Harvick
Kyle Busch
Matt Kenseth
Martin Truex Jr.
Joey Logano

homedepot20

NO ONE is trying to change rules , just trying to make it interesting ! Since 2 are AGAINST , bonus points are a NO GO . Good Luck :buddies: on Sunday on retaining your "Championship"

Last edited:
Not just no, but HELL NO!

I'm 2 points back and will catch OHG under the standing rules or I won't.
:yeahthat:
I'm with OHG on this - it has been a tight season all year and I have tried REALLY hard to stagger my picks off of his to try to edge him.
:yeahthat::yeahthat: I too have been changing up my winner and other positions a little to try to catch OHG and it's finally working. Don't go and screw things up now.

calvcopf

Obviously we aren't doing the 10 point bonus this year. But I really liked the idea HD20! Thanks for at least trying to make it fun! The rules attached to this forum are way outdated. Maybe over the winter you can write some new rules, so everyone knows what to expect going into the season. BTW it looks like you are the new leader of this thing. Dipstick bailed on us.

OldHillcrestGuy

Obviously we aren't doing the 10 point bonus this year. But I really liked the idea HD20! Thanks for at least trying to make it fun! The rules attached to this forum are way outdated. Maybe over the winter you can write some new rules, so everyone knows what to expect going into the season. BTW it looks like you are the new leader of this thing. Dipstick bailed on us.

Yes maybe change a few things for next year, but gosh not on the last race of the year. Thank you huntr1 and clevalley for your support. I thought I was cruising into the final week till huntr1 got 10 points. Now its a dogfight. Dale jr. is usually my pick in the early part of the season and you huntr1, usually pick Jimmie J. I didn't even know the race had taken place, last I saw when I flipped over was it was pouring rain. That was like 530-600 clock here, but with them being out west with the time difference I guess they had ample time to get the race in. I haven't seen any mention on how close the race was or did Jr. run away with it. I did see it was rain shortened. Just how close was Harvick to winning, I now he came in 2nd.

DipStick

Keep Calm and Don't Care!

LOL no. If you're going to do a "pick the champion" bonus, do it before the Chase starts.

DipStick

Dipstick bailed on us.

I'm still here. I just dropped out of the points running this year after missing picks several times. I just don't give a #### about NASCAR anymore and don't know why I convince myself to watch this #### every single week.

We've done the "pick a champion" bonus before, but that was done before the playoffs started.

homedepot20

If Danica somehow manages to WIN :yahoo: don't everyone start crying FOUL when I add Her 25 BONUS POINTS ( which hasn't been recinded by Dipstick) to my total !!!!!!!!!!!!! Quoting Ricky Bobby " Either your FIRST or LAST" :killingme

Last edited:

DipStick

If Danica somehow manages to WIN :yahoo: don't everyone start crying FOUL when I add Her 25 BONUS POINTS ( which hasn't been recinded by Dipstick) to my total !!!!!!!!!!!!! Quoting Ricky Bobby " Either your FIRST or LAST" :killingme

I have a better chance of getting married to Taylor Swift than Danica has of winning.

OldHillcrestGuy

I think that 25 points is pretty extreme. I could maybe go for 10 points. She's a whole lot better racer then the guys you see every week who end up in the bottom 10 or so drivers in every race. Somewhere down the road she might just fool people and win a race. I cant knock her she's doing something she loves to do and even after all her winnings $$$ are disbursed around she's making a whole lot more $$$ then I ever made.

DipStick

I think that 25 points is pretty extreme. I could maybe go for 10 points. She's a whole lot better racer then the guys you see every week who end up in the bottom 10 or so drivers in every race. Somewhere down the road she might just fool people and win a race. I cant knock her she's doing something she loves to do and even after all her winnings $$$ are disbursed around she's making a whole lot more $$$ then I ever made.

The Junyer Bonus fooled y'all. The week he finally snapped his winless drought, nobody picked him to win.

And somewhere down the road, I just might meet Kate Upton. :shrug:

OldHillcrestGuy

Harvick 1
Gordon
Busch Ky
Logano
Truex
Johnson
Hamlin

If I win, Im going to take my 3 J's, Jennifer Lawrence, Jennifer Lopez and Jennifer Ainston to the Championship Banquet. By the way wheres the awards banquet going to be this year?

Picks subject to change.

Last edited:

homedepot20

Martinsville is the only track in NASCAR that produces great racing every year and you still say "boring ass short tracks"?

Martinsville did produce some great racing this year ! Joey Logano has NIGHTMARES about Martinsville :killingme

Last edited: