Hogan's statement - re: refugees

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
He needs to take a definitive stand against accepting them. We have enough non-productive citizens as it stands. There are only so many 7-11s available. What skills do they bring with them, goat milking?

If he accepts them, he should house them in Balt'mo' and make the welfare queens fight them for the handouts.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
He needs to take a definitive stand against accepting them. We have enough non-productive citizens as it stands. There are only so many 7-11s available. What skills do they bring with them, goat milking?

If he accepts them, he should house them in Balt'mo' and make the welfare queens fight them for the handouts.

There is no "definitive stand" a governor can take.. that's my point.

All these governors that are "standing against Obama" don't have the law nor the Constitution of their side..

And at the end of the day we can't have it both ways.. we're either for or against the constitution.

littlelady

God bless the USA

All these governors that are "standing against Obama" don't have the law nor the Constitution of their side..

And at the end of the day we can't have it both ways.. we're either for or against the constitution.

Yes. Our Founding Fathers couldn't see this crap coming, or maybe they would have added a clause or two about terrorists and illegals. Darn shame. I hope they are resting easy, but I do think they are probably spinning in their graves to the point of vomiting.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

The FED can force a state accept refugees?

I hope our POSOTUS dies a slow fiery death.

littlelady

God bless the USA
One more thing. Even if states don't have a say so on accepting refugees. At least, the will of the people is being expressed. After all, half the states have spoken out against it. That means something, I think, or it should. We shall see what happens.

One more question. If states are forced to take refugees, does the Fed pay for their existence, or is it on the states?

Salvador

One Nation Under God

Damn you are dumb!

tommyjo

One more thing. Even if states don't have a say so on accepting refugees. At least, the will of the people is being expressed. After all, half the states have spoken out against it. That means something, I think, or it should. We shall see what happens.

One more question. If states are forced to take refugees, does the Fed pay for their existence, or is it on the states?

Oh my..."will of the people"? Which states are "refusing" to accept refugees? One with Republican governors. All the self procliamed bad ass, gun toting, kill 'em all, Republicans are running around wetting their undies.

nutz

Oh my..."will of the people"? Which states are "refusing" to accept refugees? One with Republican governors. All the self procliamed bad ass, gun toting, kill 'em all, Republicans are running around wetting their undies.

What a hateful little wench you are. Maybe Sweden can show us the way.

"Vandals have set fire to several sites earmarked for refugees, while the agency blames legislative bureaucracy for the delay in opening a series of tent cities in southern Sweden."

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/10/sweden-calls-on-army-to-help-manage-refugee-crisis

"Last Tuesday, fire broke out in a barracks in Arlöv in Skåne which was to be used as housing for unaccompanied migrant children. And last weekend, two school buildings which had been offered to the Migration Agency to accommodate refugees were also damaged by fire."
http://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6282654

littlelady

God bless the USA

As of this moment, 30 governors are speaking out about the refugee situation; 3 of them are Dems. So, what is your argument, now? TIA!

BernieP

Resident PIA

From what I'm hearing the states can refuse to cooperate. Which I would imagine is a lot more difficult than it sounds.
But legally, constitutionally, the Executive branch controls immigration policy. The states cannot dictate federal policy, they can refuse to provide services.
The questions are, what impact on other programs does pushing back on the resettlement program have. How much arm twisting (withholding of funding) would the administration be willing to provide.