UPS is stupid

PeoplesElbow

So I order a ceiling fan to install for my mother while there this thanksgiving. I had the fan sent to her address, Home Depot sent me a UPS tracking number, I watched as the fan arrived in her town only to be labeled incorrect address. Apparently now it is on its way to my house now. I had it sent there because I was going to be there.

Why the hell did they decide at the last minute that it needed to come here, why did they think and not just do what I asked them to?

terbear1225

had the same thing happen from USPS. Funny, everything else I ordered from the same website to the same delivery address arrived just fine. The one item with a Sunday delivery had an "incorrect address" and was sent back. actually, first it said the "business" (my house) was "closed" even though someone was home all day.

Restitution

Another UPS-ism is to see that a package arrived at the local sorting facility 2-3 days before the estimated delivery and seeing it sit there for 2-3 days marked as "Package not due to be delivered."

So you let it sit for 3 days when you could have just put it on the truck and delivered it? So what if it is early!