Dentist

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Any good recommendations?

I just had my bridge crack and fall out.
Last time I went to the dentist was over a year ago (I think) who installed the bridge.
It was the dentist on Chancellors Run Rd. (Neibauer) and they don't answer the phone.
Any recommendations?

Thanks.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I go to Dr. Christie on 235 and like him really well. Gina McCray is also a really good dentist - she's up in Mechanicsville.

Sorry about your teefs. :huggy:

PeoplesElbow

I go to Tidewater Dental on GMR and really like them, but I don't ever have to have anything but cleaning done.

FED_UP

My teeth were better before I went to the dentist on Great Mills RD, I hate people fugging with my teeth. They did always answer when I called this year.

USWWarrior

It's a Jeep thang!
Any good recommendations?

I just had my bridge crack and fall out.
Last time I went to the dentist was over a year ago (I think) who installed the bridge.
It was the dentist on Chancellors Run Rd. (Neibauer) and they don't answer the phone.
Any recommendations?

Thanks.

I am one of many that absolutely abhor the dentist. I did not go for a very long time.

I highly recommend Dr. Joe at Breton Bay Dentistry. Just my opinion nothing more. Others may not agree.

somd_guy

I second Dr. Joe at Breton Bay Dentistry. I also skipped my appointments for wayyy to long. Once I needed an emergency repair, I was recommended and called Dr. Joe. Amazing Dentist, newest technology and great staff.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I am one of many that absolutely abhor the dentist. I did not go for a very long time.

I highly recommend Dr. Joe at Breton Bay Dentistry. Just my opinion nothing more. Others may not agree.

I second Dr. Joe at Breton Bay Dentistry. I also skipped my appointments for wayyy to long. Once I needed an emergency repair, I was recommended and called Dr. Joe. Amazing Dentist, newest technology and great staff.

Thank You all..
I will be calling Breton Bay first thing Monday morning.

GopherM

Darwin was right
We always liked Dr. Robert Morrow. Went to him for almost 25 years. Great dentist and one of the calmest people I have ever met. The entire staff is fantastic.