Sailor kills kids in mom's arms

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This guy is the reason condoms were invented. Anyone in an abusive relationship should run at the first indication. Now her kids and her dad are dead at the hands of this monster.

A young mother has revealed the horrific last moments of her twin girls' lives when her boyfriend shot them both dead, along with their grandfather.

Megan Hiatt, 22, is recovering in a Jacksonville, Florida, hospital after Gawain Wilson, 28, blasted their five-month-olds and then turned the gun on her father Travis Hiatt, 49, before taking his own life.

Megan Hiatt and Wilson's relationship was reportedly troubled, and police said the killings most likely stemmed from a domestic issue, according to News 4 Jax.
Bateh said Wilson would break items around the house when he turned angry but had not hit her daughter.
He pleaded guilty to strangulation in 2013 and went to a domestic violence program.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...red-two-twin-babies-father.html#ixzz3s4MbgFF9

b23hqb

PREMO Member
OK - read the article twice and see no reference to "sailor". I could not watch the video - unable to load.

Whatever, I guess even half BLM, well.......So sad for the twins and mothers dad.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
OK - read the article twice and see no reference to "sailor". I could not watch the video - unable to load.

Whatever, I guess even half BLM, well.......So sad for the twins and mothers dad.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Seems they were living together. Girlfriend is tired of his BS so she gets her dad to help her move while he's at work. Neighbor sees them putting stuff in dad's truck and calls the killer at work. He comes home and shoots her, the kids & her dad. Seems the guy was stationed at Mayport NS.

scumbag.jpg