Flash mob robs Georgetown store to the tune of $13K

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Some utes doing early Christmas shopping. Don't forget to tip your waitresses.

A large group of juveniles robbed a clothing store in Georgetown on Tuesday evening and stole $13,000 worth of items, according to D.C. police.
The incident happened just before 6 p.m. at the Diesel store in the 3000 block of M Street NW. More than 20 people went into the store and grabbed several items off the racks, police said. They stole four leather jackets, costing about $800, and an additional $12,000 worth of merchandise.

Big discounts this week

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
They stole four leather jackets, costing about $800, and an additional $12,000 worth of merchandise.

What was special about the leather jackets that they get called out specifically in the article and not the rest of the merchandise?

It's otherwise a pretty poorly written piece. The implication is that the proscription of the use of that app has something to do with the robbery.

I'm guessing these weren't black youtes; Diesel is typically donned by Eurotrash.

Last edited:

Hijinx

What was special about the leather jackets that they get called out specifically in the article and not the rest of the merchandise?

It's otherwise a pretty poorly written piece. The implication is that the proscription of the use of that app has something to do with the robbery.

I'm guessing these weren't black youtes; Diesel is typically donned by Eurotrash.

LOL You wouldn't want to take a small wager on that would you?

http://wtop.com/dc/2015/10/georgetown-retailers-deny-racial-profiling-through-app/

Youi could be right of course, but my bet would be that it was. Sounds like it was well planned too.

dan0623_2000

So many ASSumptions LOL

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You are a mess.

Grumpy

You're almost right, it was either Canadians or the Amish

Hijinx

You would never catch me in a flash mob like that, It's too hard to find a 2XX in Tall on the rack.