Black Friday Lines

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
blackfriday.jpg

Hijinx

That many people, you'd think they'd fight for their country instead of run away.

They aren't running away, they are an invading force. They will fight as soon as they find a country that will not fight them back.
How long do you think they would last in an ISIS held country throwing rocks and scoffing at food assistance because it isn't Halal.

ISIS would machine gun them and they know it. so they go where they know they will be handled with kid gloves.
The United States is prepared to spend $65,000 dolars apiece to make them happy.
If you were in a country with no job except helping ISIS to kill Christians and were offered a cushy spot in the US where we give them food , clothing, a place to live (with air conditioning and electricity)where they don't have to work. What would you do./

black dog

Free America
Somehow I always thought being a refugee consisted of not looking so well dressed and so well nourished. It's interesting to see some of the clothing, shoes and backbacks they are wearing and carrying, along with fresh haircuts.
They be good looking refugees.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
They aren't running away, they are an invading force. They will fight as soon as they find a country that will not fight them back.
How long do you think they would last in an ISIS held country throwing rocks and scoffing at food assistance because it isn't Halal.

ISIS would machine gun them and they know it. so they go where they know they will be handled with kid gloves.
The United States is prepared to spend $65,000 dolars apiece to make them happy.
If you were in a country with no job except helping ISIS to kill Christians and were offered a cushy spot in the US where we give them food , clothing, a place to live (with air conditioning and electricity)where they don't have to work. What would you do./

Well at least you have spent some time thinking things through which is clearly more than the poster to whom you are responding had done.

You're completely off your rocker but at least the creative part of your brain is functioning.

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Somehow I always thought being a refugee consisted of not looking so well dressed and so well nourished. It's interesting to see some of the clothing, shoes and backbacks they are wearing and carrying, along with fresh haircuts.
They be good looking refugees.

It's my understanding that the Syrian refugees are educated and akin to middle class or up, i.e. they have money. Not only can they afford to leave, but they are likely more religiously moderate and therefore one of ISIS' targets.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
That many people, you'd think they'd fight for their country instead of run away.

:high5: Amen, sistah.

Here's a question - if we had to do that tomorrow - fight for our country, or run - what would you do? (I quoted your post as a starting point, so I mean everyone reading this, not just you.

I am 56 years old, and I do not qualify any longer for military service, but I would sure as he** want to sign up and do something. *Anything*. I have all kinds of skills and I would sign up for whatever I could do.

If a war broke out in our country, though, they (the military) would be smart to take us wimmens in our 50's because many of us have no tolerance for that kind of foolishness. I would have no qualms at all about blowing up a terrorist about to do harm in my country. Him or me or mine? Oh, yeah. I would stay & fight.

What is it that they lack inside (or that they've been TOLD) that makes them run instead of stay to fight?

Bann

PREMO Member
It's my understanding that the Syrian refugees are educated and akin to middle class or up, i.e. they have money. Not only can they afford to leave, but they are likely more religiously moderate and therefore one of ISIS' targets.

They cannot be that educated that they feel they need to run. It doesn't seem to me that educated people with any kind of self value or self worth would run. They would stay and fight. This isn't making sense.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
They cannot be that educated that they feel they need to run. It doesn't seem to me that educated people with any kind of self value or self worth would run. They would stay and fight. This isn't making sense.

More left wing collectivist thought. Who are you to project onto others what they should do based on what you would do?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Here's a question - if we had to do that tomorrow - fight for our country, or run - what would you do? (I quoted your post as a starting point, so I mean everyone reading this, not just you.

I am 56 years old, and I do not qualify any longer for military service, but I would sure as he** want to sign up and do something. *Anything*. I have all kinds of skills and I would sign up for whatever I could do.

If a war broke out in our country, though, they (the military) would be smart to take us wimmens in our 50's because many of us have no tolerance for that kind of foolishness. I would have no qualms at all about blowing up a terrorist about to do harm in my country. Him or me or mine? Oh, yeah. I would stay & fight.

What is it that they lack inside (or that they've been TOLD) that makes them run instead of stay to fight?

Americans have a history of staying and fighting. We became a country because we stayed and fought. And you're right - they should grab us menopause babes and put a rifle in our hands. *hotflash* :jameo: BAM! BAM! BAM!

:lol:

It's on my list to learn more about the history of Cuba and how they went from point A to point B. I know the people were squashed like bugs by their government, but Americans were squashed by the British and we managed to run them off. And Cubans are tough little bastards, so it would be interesting to know what stomped them down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
More left wing collectivist thought. Who are you to project onto others what they should do based on what you would do?

I am thankful that we are here to absorb your frustration and aggression and keep you from beating your wife and kicking your dog.

Bann

PREMO Member
Americans have a history of staying and fighting. We became a country because we stayed and fought. And you're right - they should grab us menopause babes and put a rifle in our hands. *hotflash* :jameo: BAM! BAM! BAM!

:lol:
#lowestrogenbannisnotamused
It's on my list to learn more about the history of Cuba and how they went from point A to point B. I know the people were squashed like bugs by their government, but Americans were squashed by the British and we managed to run them off. And Cubans are tough little bastards, so it would be interesting to know what stomped them down.

:yeahthat:

Hijinx

I am too old and tired to run. I will go down shooting, and take some of them with me.
The fact that Americans have rights to own firearms helps.
If you are standing in the line of fire with nothing in your hand but your package you run.
It's why every Government wants to take away that right.
It has nothing to do with the guns it has to do with power and the exercise of it.
Our forefathers knew this. Liberals forget it.Too stupid to realize they will be in the line of fire too.