Does this convince you about Trump?

Hijinx

Oooops... I meant to put this in the Politics section. Sorry.

Trump is acting like Larry the Cable Guy, but it isn't funny for a Presidential candidate.
Not all that funny when Larry does it either, but he gets away with it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Here we go again. First you all scorn Romney and get Obama another term, now you want to give Hillary a shot as POTUS.

This is why the Democrats keep beating you: you beat yourselves.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Has anyone ever argued that Trump is socially aware and politically correct? Like, ever?

His touchy feely feel your pain isn't what his supporters like about him.

Doesn't there come a point at all, with you, to expect some maturity from the people you aim to put in that MOST POWERFUL position? Or it just a Saturday Night Live gig for you?

PsyOps

Pixelated
Trump is acting like Larry the Cable Guy, but it isn't funny for a Presidential candidate.
Not all that funny when Larry does it either, but he gets away with it.

If he were some stand up horse#### comic, it wouldn't even be funny mocking people with handicaps, but that's the only place I'd give someone a pass at such childishness. It's where I would expect such stupid behavior. This guy is running for president of the United States and people are actually taking him seriously. It's really rather fascinating.

President Camacho! Idiocracy is where we are.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Doesn't there come a point at all, with you, to expect some maturity from the people you aim to put in that MOST POWERFUL position? Or it just a Saturday Night Live gig for you?

I haven't seen maturity in the White House for a very long time. Now I just want someone to put the media in their place and at least try to fight the Congresscritters and mindless activists.

Do you think Hillary Clinton will bring maturity to the White House? Because you know it's not going to be "none of the above", right? It will be one of them. And I can tell you right now it won't be Ted Cruz, so get that out of your head.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
President Camacho! Idiocracy is where we are.

Did you forget that President Camacho was smart enough to put the smartest man alive to work fixing things? That's better than what we've had for the last 7 years, and better than the crony politics that have been going on forever and will continue to happen as long as we keep electing career politicians. So I'll take it.

Camacho for President!

PsyOps

Pixelated
Did you forget that President Camacho was smart enough to put the smartest man alive to work fixing things? That's better than what we've had for the last 7 years, and better than the crony politics that have been going on forever and will continue to happen as long as we keep electing career politicians. So I'll take it.

Camacho for President!

If you really expect anything different from Trump than what we've gotten in the past 7 years, then I believe you have bought on to another lie. Trump is an illusion just like Obama was an illusion. Empty promises behind a lot of entertaining pomp and circumstance. I don't buy flair and charisma. Trump is empty in concrete ideas and substance and replete with pettiness and contempt (not much different than Obama). His skin is thin just like Obama’s. He is incapable of taking criticism without lashing out with some sophomoric retort. And now his target is the handicapped. Nothing is off limits for this clown. And this is what we want in the Whitehouse? Just astounding and fascinating to me!

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
If this doesn't convince you that Trump has the political intellect of a 13 year old, I don't know what will.

Donald Trump under fire for mocking disabled reporter

How does mocking a reporter equate to poor political intellect? This sounds like a nhboy type of attack, anything and everything is political fodder no matter how far from from being a political issue. Before you start calling me a republican hack, I find Trump a detestable toad and I'm not an R.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you really expect anything different from Trump than what we've gotten in the past 7 years, then I believe you have bought on to another lie. Trump is an illusion just like Obama was an illusion. Empty promises behind a lot of entertaining pomp and circumstance. I don't buy flair and charisma. Trump is empty in concrete ideas and substance and replete with pettiness and contempt (not much different than Obama). His skin is thin just like Obama’s. He is incapable of taking criticism without lashing out with some sophomoric retort. And now his target is the handicapped. Nothing is off limits for this clown. And this is what we want in the Whitehouse? Just astounding and fascinating to me!

Well, you're certainly not the only Hillary supporter out there, that's for sure.

Amused_despair

If this doesn't convince you that Trump has the political intellect of a 13 year old, I don't know what will.

Donald Trump under fire for mocking disabled reporter

The Mainstream Media and the Political Establishment are both screaming at us that Trump is bad, surprised they haven't claimed he steals babies from cribs and eats the heads off of live chicken. My question is: If we don't trust the MSM when they tell us anything else, why should we believe them when they say Trump is bad? When the media, the government, and the political leaders tell me that paint is wet....i touch it just to make sure.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Don't quite understand why Vrai is convinced that if Trump isn't our candidate Hillary automatically wins.

Because none of the other Republicans on tap right now can beat her. Trump can, though.

It's possible that she won't win the primary - not probable, but possible. In which case, all bets are off. But if she's the nominee, she will win against any of the current GOP candidates...except Trump.

We'll know in a year and I will happily eat my words if I'm wrong.

Blister

Somehow, I don't know how, but I think this whole Trump campaign is a big carny scam. Somehow he will make a fortune off of the segment of the population that will continue to pull the slot machine handle and really think that they might actually come out ahead.

Even so, if he is the nominee against Hilary, I will cast my useless (in the State of Maryland) vote for him.

Hijinx

Because none of the other Republicans on tap right now can beat her. Trump can, though.

It's possible that she won't win the primary - not probable, but possible. In which case, all bets are off. But if she's the nominee, she will win against any of the current GOP candidates...except Trump.

We'll know in a year and I will happily eat my words if I'm wrong.

Hard to believe this country is so bad off and filled with fools that Hillary could actually run, much less win.
Is it truly worth trying to save.

Amused_despair

Hard to believe this country is so bad off and filled with fools that Hillary could actually run, much less win.
Is it truly worth trying to save.

This country is corrupt and full of hypocrites, led by lairs and populated by fools...and yet is still a far better place then any other country in the world and the best hope of humanity on this planet.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Some posters on here have such thin skin, they probably bleed if the sunlight hits them the wrong way.

Trump said that in his speech at the rally "I merely mimicked what I thought would be a flustered reporter trying to get out of a statement he made long ago. If Mr. Kovaleski is handicapped, I would not know because I do not know what he looks like. If I did know, I would definitely not say anything about his appearance."

This is exactly what I thought when I first HEARD this particular part of his speech on the radio. He was mimicking a flustered reporter. After SEEING it, I still believe the Donald.

I might add that if you can't remember what you wrote, WROTE (you know pen to paper?) about 9/11, it's about ####ing time to hang it up, Serge.

You truly aren't cut out for a career in journalism...

Bitch Boy!

Last edited: