Black Pastors To Trump.....

nhboy

Ubi bene ibi patria
Link

Several members of a group of prominent African American ministers scheduled to meet with Donald Trump Monday are making clear that they have made no commitments to endorse the real estate magnate.

Their public declarations of non-endorsement come after a press release from the Trump campaign announced a coalition of 100 African American religious leaders will appear with the real estate mogul shortly after the meeting to endorse him.

Bishop Clarence McClendon, a Los Angeles-based minister who was invited to the Monday meeting with clergy, posted to Facebook after the Trump campaign announced the coming endorsements.

“I am not officially endorsing ANY candidate and when I do you will NOT need to hear it from pulpitting court jesters "who suffer from intellectual and spiritual myopia,” he wrote.

Bishop Corletta Vaughn, the Senior Pastor of the Holy Spirit Cathedral of Faith in Detroit, posted a message on Facebook after she said her inbox was “blowing up with inquiries” after her name was included on a list of pastors meeting Trump.

“I was asked 2 meet with Mr Trump too but I refused because until he learns how to respect people you can’t represent me thru my endorsement,” Bishop Paul Morton, a prominent pastor in Atlanta tweeted on Friday.

The Trump campaign did not respond to questions about which ministers will endorse him on Monday.
In fact, of the pastors scheduled to meet with Trump earlier in the day, so far only one, Pastor Darrell Scott, has said he will attend the press conference to endorse Trump.

In an interview with the Daily Beast on Friday, Scott said that he had organized Monday’s meeting between Trump and black clergy, but that his invitation was for them to meet with Trump, not to endorse him.".....>

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
We will never have a truly color blind society, until all libtards are extinct.

black dog

Free America
I would suggest that Bishop Corletta Vaughn, the Senior Pastor of the Holy Spirit Cathedral of Faith in Detroit, spend more of her time involved in the black on black killing in her city instead of Donald Trump.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I would suggest that Bishop Corletta Vaughn, the Senior Pastor of the Holy Spirit Cathedral of Faith in Detroit, spend more of her time involved in the black on black killing in her city instead of Donald Trump.

Blacks outnumber whites about 10:1 in Detroit. Statistics being what they are black on black crime there is pretty much inevitable.

Hijinx

Stop the presses! Black people aren't going to endorse a Republican! :cds:

You got that right.Out of the 100 Trump will be lucky to get 5 endorsement as endorsing Trump would be the kiss of death to their ministry.

And they know it. He might get James manning.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Blacks outnumber whites about 10:1 in Detroit. Statistics being what they are black on black crime there is pretty much inevitable.

That's interesting, where I grew up was the other way 99 whites and 1 black person and we didn't have hardly any murders each year.
I now live in a town of about 5000 with maybe 6 black households and we haven't had a murder for a decade or so.
It's just like the riots, after a Hurricane tears apart Florida you just don't see the white folks looting, burning and rioting in the streets. Now let's shift over to a black community with the same situation and zippy do da. Looting ,burning, robberys, rapes, and so on.
Two black Deputy Sheriffs shoot a white man with his hands up and shoot to death his autistic 6 yr old son in a car seat, and the white folks just don't rise up and loot , burn and steal over it.
A white policeman shoots a black man thats beating the #### out of him and the blacks burn the town down.
And they always prove how intelligent they are by burning their own side of town down, that's truly the best part..

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
That's interesting, where I grew up was the other way 99 whites and 1 black person and we didn't have hardly any murders each year.
I now live in a town of about 5000 with maybe 6 black households and we haven't had a murder for a decade or so.
It's just like the riots, after a Hurricane tears apart Florida you just don't see the white folks looting, burning and rioting in the streets. Now let's shift over to a black community with the same situation and zippy do da. Looting ,burning, robberys, rapes, and so on.
Two black Deputy Sheriffs shoot a white man with his hands up and shoot to death his autistic 6 yr old son in a car seat, and the white folks just don't rise up and loot , burn and steal over it.
A white policeman shoots a black man thats beating the #### out of him and the blacks burn the town down.
And they always prove how intelligent they are by burning their own side of town down, that's truly the best part..

Dynamics change as you add more people to the equation. A village of 1000 May go decades without a murder, a town of 5000 will have a murder ever 2 or 3 years, a city of >500,000 won't go more than a few days without one.

BigBlue

And where was that ,do you have a link where we can verify your statistical information ?

black dog

Free America
And where was that ,do you have a link where we can verify your statistical information ?

Google away.
Here you can start with the two black Sheriffs that murdered a white child and shot his father with his hands up. All on video.
But as of yet us White Privileged folk haven't started to riot, loot and burn yet.

http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OO3eA1sA

Next, I grew up in the blue collar side of White Privileged Bethesda, MD just outside the beltway off Old Georgetown Rd. My dad worked on mechanical calculators as a serviceman in DC for Victor Adding Machines. He worked on typewriters at night for Withers adding machines in Bethesda. Lower middle class Bethesda. Far from the wealth and lifestyle of Potomac. I left home summer of 76.Google away, see what you come up with, Google white murders Bethesda/ Wildwood 1960's through the 1970's and see how much white on white murders there were. I bet you don't come up with 10-30 a weekend like Detroit and NY back then and now.

I now live in a small town in Indiana, I have owned a home here since 1992. Here's the demographics from the last census.
I can't really recall any murders here during that time.
The little town I live in is a armed town, and a armed society is a polite society.
Google away again, and see the hundreds of murders that just don't happen here.

Alexandria, IN
2010 census Edit
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 5,145 people, 2,113 households, and 1,362 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,956.3 inhabitants per square mile (755.3/km2). There were 2,507 housing units at an average density of 953.2 per square mile (368.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.4% White, 0.3% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 0.8% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.7% of the population.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Dynamics change as you add more people to the equation. A village of 1000 May go decades without a murder, a town of 5000 will have a murder ever 2 or 3 years, a city of >500,000 won't go more than a few days without one.

Not always true at all. The town I live in has 5000 residents and from 2001-2013 we have had one murder and that was in 2005
One of the closest decent sized towns near me is Muncie, IN population 70,000
Since 2001 through 2013 there has been 23 murders and and amazingly enough 10.9 % of the population is black. Now why is that I ask. Hummmmmmm

BigBlue

Google away.
Here you can start with the two black Sheriffs that murdered a white child and shot his father with his hands up. All on video.
But as of yet us White Privileged folk haven't started to riot, loot and burn yet.

http://m.wafb.com/wafb/db_330682/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=OO3eA1sA

Next, I grew up in the blue collar side of White Privileged Bethesda, MD just outside the beltway off Old Georgetown Rd. My dad worked on mechanical calculators as a serviceman in DC for Victor Adding Machines. He worked on typewriters at night for Withers adding machines in Bethesda. Lower middle class Bethesda. Far from the wealth and lifestyle of Potomac. I left home summer of 76.Google away, see what you come up with, Google white murders Bethesda/ Wildwood 1960's through the 1970's and see how much white on white murders there were. I bet you don't come up with 10-30 a weekend like Detroit and NY back then and now.

I now live in a small town in Indiana, I have owned a home here since 1992. Here's the demographics from the last census.
I can't really recall any murders here during that time.
The little town I live in is a armed town, and a armed society is a polite society.
Google away again, and see the hundreds of murders that just don't happen here.

Alexandria, IN
2010 census Edit
As of the census[2] of 2010, there were 5,145 people, 2,113 households, and 1,362 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,956.3 inhabitants per square mile (755.3/km2). There were 2,507 housing units at an average density of 953.2 per square mile (368.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.4% White, 0.3% African American, 0.1% Native American, 0.2% Asian, 0.8% from other races, and 1.1% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 1.7% of the population.

Sounds like you have had a pretty normal life but it seems your town loose's a lot of people over the last 10 years -17% population loss ,that's not good.I to was all so in the same situation but that is not to say things in other town's did not effect us.
Sea Girt NJ during 60/70's
and Chatham NJ 60/70's .........but remember during those times just as in Washington DC the riots going on ,riots in Newark NJ and Asbury Park NJ had big impacts on crime in those towns back then.Same as in Bethesda where you lived.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Ok, with that how come the predominantly white city's don't have the murder rates of Detroit.

What city are you comparing it to? Detroits population is just shy of 1,000,000; I'll accept any that's within 25% of that size.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
Sounds like you have had a pretty normal life but it seems your town loose's a lot of people over the last 10 years -17% population loss ,that's not good.I to was all so in the same situation but that is not to say things in other town's did not effect us.
Sea Girt NJ during 60/70's
and Chatham NJ 60/70's .........but remember during those times just as in Washington DC the riots going on ,riots in Newark NJ and Asbury Park NJ had big impacts on crime in those towns back then.Same as in Bethesda where you lived.

That's what happens when you lose 25,000 auto worker jobs in the county you live in. Out here its everywhere. Marion, Muncie, Anderson .. 15 hears ago Anderson had in excess of 20 GM , Fisher, AC Delco and more plants in operation. Gone .... Never to return to the USA.

Rommey

Several members of a group of prominent African American ministers scheduled to meet with Donald Trump Monday are making clear that they have made no commitments to endorse the real estate magnate.
...like there was ever a chance they were even remotely considering endorsing Trump...or any Republican...

What city are you comparing it to? Detroits population is just shy of 1,000,000; I'll accept any that's within 25% of that size.
Detroit population hasn't been ~1M since the early 90's. It was 713K at the last census and they've lost 25K since then.

Last edited: