The Deadliest Black-Friday in U.S. History

BOP

The Deadliest Black-Friday in U.S. History Kills 4,312 Shoppers, Youngest Victim 4 Years Old

http://now8news.com/the-deadliest-black-friday-in-u-s-history-kills-4312-shoppers/

News 8 – Bombs, gunfire, stabbings, fights and some really great deals at Walmart left over 4000 shoppers dead on this Black Friday deal day. According to several reports across the United States this 2015 Black Friday is the deadliest shopping day ever on record. The youngest victim reportedly was just four years old.

The states with the largest number of homicides was in Alabama where nearly 2100 people were killed. Most of them succumbed to injuries of stabbings from people who decided that robbing shoppers for sale merchandise was much easier than waiting in line for two days. The greatest deals were at Walmart for the people who had waited in line since Tuesday evening, receiving a 42 inch LED Samsung TV for $24.98. The majority of these people were stabbed in the parking lots and robbed of their TVs while leaving Walmart. This happened in nearly 28 states across the US.

BOP

I'm starting to get "tu-picious" of that website. Call it a hunch:

http://now8news.com/atlanta-lottery-winner-dies/

What would you buy if all your numbers came up in the lottery, making you an instant multimillionaire? Some people have dreams of cars, boats, planes – but this Atlanta, Georgia lottery winner took his instant wealth to an entirely different level.

Growing up in a life of poverty, 38-year-old Justin Green saw his hopes and dreams come true when hitting $100 million Georgia lottery last month. Friends reported that Green immediately quit his job at Walmart and made plans for a “better life.” Apparently, his idea of a better life would not be at the top of the list for most lottery winners. As a young man, Green was obsessed with the 2002 movie comedy Goldmember – an Austin Powers parody of the bond movie Goldfinger in which Powers is hunting a criminal mastermind who colors his victims ‘man parts’ in gold.

tom88

The Deadliest Black-Friday in U.S. History Kills 4,312 Shoppers, Youngest Victim 4 Years Old

http://now8news.com/the-deadliest-black-friday-in-u-s-history-kills-4312-shoppers/

News 8 – Bombs, gunfire, stabbings, fights and some really great deals at Walmart left over 4000 shoppers dead on this Black Friday deal day. According to several reports across the United States this 2015 Black Friday is the deadliest shopping day ever on record. The youngest victim reportedly was just four years old.

The states with the largest number of homicides was in Alabama where nearly 2100 people were killed. Most of them succumbed to injuries of stabbings from people who decided that robbing shoppers for sale merchandise was much easier than waiting in line for two days. The greatest deals were at Walmart for the people who had waited in line since Tuesday evening, receiving a 42 inch LED Samsung TV for $24.98. The majority of these people were stabbed in the parking lots and robbed of their TVs while leaving Walmart. This happened in nearly 28 states across the US.

Hmph......looks like the Onion got a news channel.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
But, how many committed suicide because they were unable to get their hands on those TV's by any means possible? Oh, the horror! The horror!

Life is just so unfair.

Hijinx

But, how many committed suicide because they were unable to get their hands on those TV's by any means possible? Oh, the horror! The horror!

Life is just so unfair.

This channel got me once. Get me once shame on you, Get me twice shame on me.

I call BS.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Enjoy the absurdity and stop being so uptight people.

I think every reply was enjoying the absurdity showing the absurd, but that in no way way discounts how stupid people can, and will, be in this mad, mad, mad world.