Muslim refugee rapes 10 y/o in Minnesota

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
He has multiple priors, how come he was allowed to stay in the country? The suspect is a muslim refugee from Somalia.

A Minneapolis man has been charged after police say he raped a 10-year-old girl in the hallway of an apartment complex in the Cedar-Riverside Neighborhood.The child said a man followed her onto the elevator and that they got off on the third floor. The man extended his hand, and when the girl shook it he refused to let go, according to the complaint. He then raped the girl in the hallway, police say.
Witnesses said they heard screaming in the hall and saw a young girl crying, so they flagged down an off-duty police officer.
Based on the girl’s description and surveillance video from Riverside Plaza, the suspect was identified as 34-year-old Ahmed Hersi Abdi of Minneapolis. He was later arrested in St. Paul.
Court records show that Abdi was previously convicted of trespassing in 2003, disorderly conduct in 2003 and public urination in 2012.
Several other previous charges against Abdi have been dismissed. In 2011, he was charged with two counts of fifth-degree assault and one count of disorderly conduct, which were all dismissed after he was found incompetent to stand trial, according to court records.
Another fifth-degree assault charge in 2010 was dismissed, and the reason listed was also “mental deficiency.”
In 2002, a fifth-degree assault charge against Abdi was dismissed, and in 2014 a lurking charge against him was dismissed.
In the October incident, Abdi has been charged with two counts of first-degree criminal sexual conduct. If convicted, he faces up to 30 years in prison and up to $40,000 in fines on each charge.

coming to a neighborhood near you

littlelady

God bless the USA
He has multiple priors, how come he was allowed to stay in the country? The suspect is a muslim refugee from Somalia.

coming to a neighborhood near you

Welcome to the neighborhood, y'all! What should welcome baskets consist of, anymore?

Sickening, and scary beyond belief. Does Obama think that jihadists or whatever they should be called are still JV? What about the honor killings by Muslims in our own country? They are killing their own children. Where is the honor in that?

That is a big red flag. Don't ever tell me that Muslims are peaceful people. I won't buy it any day. I read that the statistics of that are lumped with murders in our country, and not set apart. Shudder, to say the least. Lock and load, y'all.

Edit: My hub is so pissed off about what is going on and wants to be vigilant, that he took our 9mm in his suitcase when we went to daughter's house for TG. I didn't even know. :faint: But, I am glad he did. That's the way to think ahead of time. I am sick of stories that happen after the fact. When this or that should have been done in the first place. Have gun, will travel. :lol:

I had to add this!

Last edited:

Tito

Donkey Smell
Edit: My hub is so pissed off about what is going on and wants to be vigilant, that he took our 9mm in his suitcase when we went to daughter's house for TG. I didn't even know. :faint: But, I am glad he did. That's the way to think ahead of time. I am sick of stories that happen after the fact. When this or that should have been done in the first place. Have gun, will travel. :lol:

:crazy:

littlelady

God bless the USA

No, I am not the crazy one. You should always be prepared. Go lick your wounds, wimp. And, if you think the worst is not yet to come, you are the crazy one. You ain't seen nothin' yet. Wake up! Just looking out for you. :huggy:

Last edited:
R

rhenderson

Just curious - where is there any information that this man is Muslim or that he is a refugee?? Four other articles at the OP's link detail an extensive history of mental disorders and system failures to institutionalize Abdi. None of them mention his religion, his origin or the basis for his presence in the US.

BigBlue

Just curious - where is there any information that this man is Muslim or that he is a refugee?? Four other articles at the OP's link detail an extensive history of mental disorders and system failures to institutionalize Abdi. None of them mention his religion, his origin or the basis for his presence in the US.

I agree .The guy is a dirt bag no question and he should be gone but I see nothing about the other info.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return

OP is a known xenophobe and bigot. And in addition has shown herself to be not very literate. You have to keep this in mind when reading what the moron posts.

This is a failure of the mental health system not a failure of refugee resettlement.

Next non-story that makes OP look like a fool please.

Monello

PREMO Member

Here's additional info that the original link failed to mention.
A 34-year-old Muslim immigrant has been arrested and charged with brutally raping a 10-year-old girl in Minnesota and the local media in Minneapolis has refused to identify the man as a refugee from Somalia.

KSTP 5, an ABC affiliate in Minneapolis, referred to the suspect, Ahmed Hersi Abdi as “A Minneapolis man.” CBS affiliate WCCO 4 used the same description, giving no mention of the man’s background or how he arrived in the U.S.

The attack occurred Sunday evening in an apartment complex in the city’s Cedar Riverside neighborhood, also known as “Little Mogadishu” for its high concentration of Somali refugees imported from United Nations refugee camps in Africa.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/10/muslim-refugee-charged-with-raping-10-year-old-girl/#5R0LEta4d1bJW9F2.99

Hijinx

So the guy is a muslim and an immigrant, We have to ignore that and focus on the problem.
The problem is that this guy is going around pretty much dong anything he wants to do and nothing seems to stop him.

Assaults, sexual attacks, disorderly conduct,trespassing, a literal pain in the ass who gets a pass because he is mentally deficient.
What does mentally deficient mean in this case? Just plain stupid or criminally insane?
If he was found incompetent to stand trial in previous cases it would appear he will be found incompetent for this one.
Wonder who paid for his attorneys in previous cases.
Does he have a job? If he is bright enough to work he should be bright enough to stand trial.
Maybe it is the Judge who is mentally deficient.(AKA a liberal POS).

The outcome will probably be this guy assigned to a mental facility for a small time where the touchy-feely "Doctors" who have studied psychology will visit him once in a while and then pronounce him cured and turn him loose.
In countries with Sharia law the child's father would be perfectly within his rights to kill the little girl or marry her off to this POS.

If he actually raped this child he should be executed.

LibertyBeacon

Unto dust we shall return
So the guy is a muslim and an immigrant, We have to ignore that and focus on the problem.
The problem is that this guy is going around pretty much dong anything he wants to do and nothing seems to stop him.

The problem was a failed mental health system -- it's failed you too, sadly.

Hijinx

No need to call you anything, champ. Your posts say all that is necessary about your xenophobia.

As your posts say to us about you.
You seldom contribute anything but antagonism for practically everyone on the forum,
There must be some name for the sickness of sitting at home and looking for ways to be nasty to fellow contributors.
But: WTH it keeps you from getting your ass whipped if you went in public and insulted everyone like you do here. So stay home keep tossing your little turds in the punch bowl and stay safe.

Hijinx

The problem was a failed mental health system -- it's failed you too, sadly.

I believe your tiny brain could use a little adjustment also.
Have you ever sought help?

In fact you are this guy. Only in the forums.Assaulting ,Trespassing, being a pain in the ass, only you do it on a computer because you haven't the balls to go out in public with your assaults.

Last edited:

tommyjo

Here's additional info that the original link failed to mention.

Wow...just wondering if you actually read the article you posted as "proof" of the man's heritage?

The article calls the man a Muslim (as you duly cut and pasted) in its first line. Yet you fail to continue to read:

Refugee resettlement watchdog Ann Corcoran, who has followed the refugee program closely since 2007, said in a case like this it is "pretty easy to figure out" that Abdi is an immigrant and yet no one in Minnesota is asking how he has managed to evade deportation with such a lengthy criminal record.

"Pretty easy to figure out"...translated into English it means she has no proof of the man's religion or national heritage. Then there is this line

If Abdi ever gets outed as being a Somali Muslim refugee,

Which means they can't prove he is...otherwise...they would offer the proof and out the man themselves.

So you have not one shred of evidence...maybe you should find a more reliable source and stop following in the GRUPS mold?

tommyjo

Welcome to the neighborhood, y'all! What should welcome baskets consist of, anymore?

Sickening, and scary beyond belief. Does Obama think that jihadists or whatever they should be called are still JV? What about the honor killings by Muslims in our own country? They are killing their own children. Where is the honor in that?

That is a big red flag. Don't ever tell me that Muslims are peaceful people. I won't buy it any day. I read that the statistics of that are lumped with murders in our country, and not set apart. Shudder, to say the least. Lock and load, y'all.

You are sick of stories that happen after the fact? ALL stories happen after the fact...(hard to wrap your teeny tiny little brain around that?)

So in the spirit of Thanksgiving...sharing with family...your husband took a gun to your daughter's house? Gee...how many Muslims does she live with? Where does she live, Syria?

He takes a gun to Thanksgiving dinner because he is afraid of Muslims? What does he do during a thunderstorm? He is much more likely to be struck by lightening than killed in a terrorist attack.

CrashTest

Most traditional Hadith sources talk a lot about the false prophet Muhammad's 9 year old wife Aisha, so hearing about another moo-slum ChoMo is nothing newsworthy.

Monello

PREMO Member
Wow...just wondering if you actually read the article you posted as "proof" of the man's heritage?

The article calls the man a Muslim (as you duly cut and pasted) in its first line. Yet you fail to continue to read:

"Pretty easy to figure out"...translated into English it means she has no proof of the man's religion or national heritage. Then there is this line

Which means they can't prove he is...otherwise...they would offer the proof and out the man themselves.

So you have not one shred of evidence...maybe you should find a more reliable source and stop following in the GRUPS mold?

Proof or no proof, the girl isn't less raped. Such a tragedy either way. I hope proper justice is meted out to this career criminal.