Foundation

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Ladies, if you are in the market for a new foundation, I highly recommend Make Up Forever HD. http://www.sephora.com/ultra-hd-inv...ousel_us_brand:make up for ever_p398321_image

I bought some over the weekend and have only used it once (this morning), but I'm already in love with it!! Goes on very smooth, is light and does not feel like I'm wearing any foundation at all. My skin can "breathe" easily. I've been using Make Up Forever Matte, which is a lot thicker. The coverage is good but the HD is MUCH better!!

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
How's the smell? I ask because last Sephora trip I wanted help finding a foundation. there system matched me up with coverfx and I cannot stand the smell. plus it was sticky. eventually I told the chick which one I wanted to try and ended up with the Sephora brand airbrush foundation..its amazing. so light, feels like nothing and has a decent medium to light coverage that I can layer for a bit more. There is a dior version that I want to try as well. I looked at the make up forever I was concerned it would be too heavy

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
How's the smell?
I didn't notice a smell while applying it. Or rather a "bad" smell. The HD can be layered. I applied 2 coats this morning (I like more coverage). I also bought some BM concealer, which went on very smooth and blended good. I'm trying to get the "bake" thing down after watching several YouTube videos. :lol:

I'm curious about Dior also. I love their mascara.

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
I didn't notice a smell while applying it. Or rather a "bad" smell. The HD can be layered. I applied 2 coats this morning (I like more coverage). I also bought some BM concealer, which went on very smooth and blended good. I'm trying to get the "bake" thing down after watching several YouTube videos. :lol:

I'm curious about Dior also. I love their mascara.

The Sephora is a dupe for it, and I hadn't tried an airbrush type before so I wanted to give the cheaper version a try first. I really like it, so the dior one is next one my list. You can actually spray it right one the face as a true airbrush, but I use the brush instead which thins it out a bit for a little less coverage because I cannot for the life of me figure out how not to get it on my eyebrows :lmao:

I'm going to buy one of these palettes soon, just can't figure out if I want the small or large one. http://www.rcmamakeup.net/Store.html

those are neat! my color doesn't change much..im pretty steady at "lightest color you have, please" im curious about that contouring palette, but I haven't ever been able to master it, despite many hours of youtube viewing. im not good at makeup. I did just get the urban decay glen Stefani palette which is perfect for me, lots of nude shades I cant handle too much color without looking silly

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I love the Make Up For Ever brand. As I age I'm wearing more makeup to polish my look and be a grown up, and the MUFE camouflage palette my new can't live without. REALLY natural looking but erases all sorts of silly things. It took me a few tries to be able to contour and highlight without looking like a mental patient, but once I got it down I now do it every day.