Suede Blazer

Suzette

Fan Dancer
My mother asked me to have her suede blazer cleaned for her. I've never had anything suede cleaned before so I don't know where to take it. Do any of you know of a dry cleaner that you prefer and will do a good job???
:shrug:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The name's escaping me, but I use the dry cleaners in St Mary's Square off Great Mills Road, near the gym.

Expect to pay a few bucks extra for suede.

Suzette

Fan Dancer
The name's escaping me, but I use the dry cleaners in St Mary's Square off Great Mills Road, near the gym.

Expect to pay a few bucks extra for suede.

Just picked up my mother's suede jacket from the Wow Cleaners and they did a fantastic job!!!!! The coat was so dirty I really didn't think it would come clean...but it did!!! It was pricey tho but well worth it.

PeoplesElbow

If not mistaken I think most places send seude out, I had a suede coat cleaned 20 some years ago and it actually came back looking better than it did when I first bought it.

Good to know of a local place.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Just picked up my mother's suede jacket from the Wow Cleaners and they did a fantastic job!!!!! The coat was so dirty I really didn't think it would come clean...but it did!!! It was pricey tho but well worth it.

I'm glad! Wow Cleaners...which is why I kept thinking "ShamWow" when trying to remember the name. :lol:

I have a heavily sequined gown that they did a wonderful job on as well.