The ass in Walmart dropping F-Bombs at the toys

PeoplesElbow

Today at 3 PM in the California Walmart there was an ass dropping F-Bombs all over the place right at the toy section where children were around. Him and his wife were with their child, you would think another parent would have respect for what they may not want their kids to hear.

BOP

Hey, F-Bomb you, mother-F-Bomber, you! It's a free F-Bombing country, and I'll F-Bomb in front of my F-Bombing wife and my F-Bombing kids if I F-Bombing feel like it!

b23hqb

PREMO Member
The f-bomb is everywhere, all the time. It is disgusting that so many proudly display their ignorance.

ginwoman

There was a group of white trash f-bombing folks at Salsa's the other day. Older folks too (well like 50's - lol)

General Lee

Today at 3 PM in the California Walmart there was an ass dropping F-Bombs all over the place right at the toy section where children were around. Him and his wife were with their child, you would think another parent would have respect for what they may not want their kids to hear.

2 reasons this happened:

1) Its Walmart

2) Its Lexington Park.

nutz

So, it's ok for you to call them an ass, but it's not ok for them to use the f word :confused: Seems more like you're the f'ing ####### in this picture.

nutz

The f-bomb is everywhere, all the time. It is disgusting that so many proudly display their ignorance.

#### has been in use since the early 1500's. #### may be the most versatile word. #### can be used as both a transitive and intransitive verb, and as an adjective, adverb, and noun. #### can be used as an interjection and a grammatical ejaculation. ####'s most common usage is figurative, indicating a strong sentiment.

Maybe it's users aren't as ignorant as you think. :doh:

PeoplesElbow

So, it's ok for you to call them an ass, but it's not ok for them to use the f word :confused: Seems more like you're the f'ing ####### in this picture.

I wouldn't have cared if it was in AutoZone or even the automotive section. The problem I had was he kept doing it loudly around small children. Even when I was a teenager I watched what I said around small children. So #### Off

Bonehead

Why not ask them to knock it off...eyeball to eyeball ?
I have had good results with that method. Some people don't think, but most will recognize a potential "confrontation" when it is offered and will back down. If not then let the dance begin.

KDENISE977

I find it quite funny when I hear adults using such language in public, loud enough for my 4 year old to hear because he LOUDLY says "awe mommy, did you hear that bad word, you are not supposed to talk like that, that's potty talk", I usually say "yes buddy, that's not nice talk" (p.s. I cuss like a sailor, but not around my kid or anyone elses

PeoplesElbow

Why not ask them to knock it off...eyeball to eyeball ?
I have had good results with that method. Some people don't think, but most will recognize a potential "confrontation" when it is offered and will back down. If not then let the dance begin.

I'm not exactly what you would call nicely persuasive and probably would have just made things worse as far as words that people don't want their kids to hear.

nutz

I wouldn't have cared if it was in AutoZone or even the automotive section. The problem I had was he kept doing it loudly around small children. Even when I was a teenager I watched what I said around small children. So #### Off

A nerdy , perv wannabe badass. :lmao:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
#### has been in use since the early 1500's. #### may be the most versatile word. #### can be used as both a transitive and intransitive verb, and as an adjective, adverb, and noun. #### can be used as an interjection and a grammatical ejaculation. ####'s most common usage is figurative, indicating a strong sentiment.

Maybe it's users aren't as ignorant as you think. :doh:

Even more so when there are plenty of other versatile words available that relate to the nice definition you posted, ignoramus.