Helicopter over Chaptico

fromchaptico

Ugh, thanks for the replies. I'm sorry to hear that. I figured it was either an accident or a criminal. Didn't want to go outside if it was the latter since they have been circling right over my house, not at all far from the circle.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
How fast would a vehicle be going into a roundabout like that to sustain such damage !!

It's hard to guess, but I would say something other than Diet Pepsi had to be involved...

Prayers for the families...

tuffenuff2

They apparently took out the kerosene pump which was next to the drive through window and then hit the sign. Think they were trying to avoid the roundabout by cutting through gas station . They were local so they knew how to navigate the circle.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
There is a slight turn right at the intersection of Maddox & the road right next to Chaptico Market (the name escapes me). It doesn't look that bad but it's hard to navigate going fast. Someone who said they are a friend of the deceased posted under an article that they were speeding and hit the curb, went airborne, took out that pump then barrel rolled into the sign. Sad for all involved. People were posting videos of one of the deceased dancing around at a family gathering. I recognize him. He was a nice guy.

mitzi

There is a slight turn right at the intersection of Maddox & the road right next to Chaptico Market (the name escapes me). It doesn't look that bad but it's hard to navigate going fast. Someone who said they are a friend of the deceased posted under an article that they were speeding and hit the curb, went airborne, took out that pump then barrel rolled into the sign. Sad for all involved. People were posting videos of one of the deceased dancing around at a family gathering. I recognize him. He was a nice guy.

He was, I worked with him a long time ago. Very good to work with, always jumped in to help.