Cell phone repair in St. Mary's?

Restless

Hi! I dropped my iPhone 4 and shattered the glass on the front. Is there anywhere down here in St. Mary's that repairs them? I no longer have a contract with Verizon so I can't upgrade. I was thinking about using it with Tracfone if it is compatible. I hate the high costs of having a contract. I use my phone very little.

Thanks!

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Hi! I dropped my iPhone 4 and shattered the glass on the front. Is there anywhere down here in St. Mary's that repairs them? I no longer have a contract with Verizon so I can't upgrade. I was thinking about using it with Tracfone if it is compatible. I hate the high costs of having a contract. I use my phone very little.

Thanks!

are you handy? is someone in your family handy ?

https://www.ifixit.com/Device/iPhone

glhs837

Power with Control
I had heard that rumor, but yes, it looks like it's open.

BLAIRS - they have a sign up that they can do iPhone screen repairs.

Well, it really is akin to jewelry repair, and I say thing having replaced 3 or so cell phone screens. And one phablet power port.

Restitution

Except, they closed a long time ago...

I still find it amazing that the RatShack in the square managed to avoid the massive shut downs. Must be doing some damn good business (even though I have never seen more than 1 other person in there when I have visited)

BernieP

Resident PIA
I still find it amazing that the RatShack in the square managed to avoid the massive shut downs. Must be doing some damn good business (even though I have never seen more than 1 other person in there when I have visited)

I think they retooled and do mostly cell phone business now - I want to say Sprint

glhs837

Power with Control
I think they retooled and do mostly cell phone business now - I want to say Sprint

Like an electronic mullet, its phones up front, electronics in the back :) AS far as I know, all the little bits and pieces are still there in the back. Pick bins, tools, etc.