Red and green measles for Christmas

Goldenhawk

An amazing number of houses around here are sporting a case of measles.

I wonder how long before the FAA cracks down on them for shining a few hundred laser beams into the air, right on the primary approach path to the air base...

measles.jpg

I had another thread on that a few weeks ago. Most thought it was no issue.

However, over the past few nights, there have been reports of airplanes being hit by these lights and the FAA tracking it back to the house that has them, some as far as 22 miles away. Owners are being requested to make sure they do not shine upwards, especially if it's near airports.

http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/loca...light-displays-reach-passing-planes/76961998/

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2015/12/04/faa-investigates-laser-holiday-light-display-as-possible-hazard/

Blister

When I was clicking past that infomercial I thought surely no one would ever buy that gaudy, ugly, white trashy, Walmarty looking $hiite.

I guess I was wrong again.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
When I was clicking past that infomercial I thought surely no one would ever buy that gaudy, ugly, white trashy, Walmarty looking $hiite.

I guess I was wrong again.

Two words:

Truck.
Balls.

I doubt I will ever be surprised at the capacity for trashiness of humans ever again.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Two words:

Truck.
Balls.

I doubt I will ever be surprised at the capacity for trashiness of humans ever again.

the worst I ever saw was in 2002 or 2003 I was on 295 driving into DC
... this dude with a rainbow flag in the back window of his pickup truck [yes that is crucial to the story]
in the Class III Receiver was an Erect Member ... flesh colored with veins

bilbur

the worst I ever saw was in 2002 or 2003 I was on 295 driving into DC
... this dude with a rainbow flag in the back window of his pickup truck [yes that is crucial to the story]
in the Class III Receiver was an Erect Member ... flesh colored with veins

At least it wasn't in the tail pipe, that can cause all kinds of damage to the engine.