Nothing like a Family Business!

Hank

my war
On Friday, December 18, 2015, members of the Charles County Sheriff’s Office Narcotics Enforcement Section, with assistance from the Charles County Sheriff’s Office Emergency Services Team and Charles County Animal Control officers, served a search warrant at a house in Hughesville as part of an investigation into suspected manufacturing of Butane Hash Oil (BHO or “wax”) – a derivative and potent form of marijuana.

Upon serving the warrant, investigators located approximately 225 grams of processed BHO; approximately four pounds of marijuana; more than 100 hits of LSD and small quantities of heroin, cocaine and Ketamine. All of the production equipment and related CDS paraphernalia were also seized.

In addition, nine long guns, a handgun and more than $3,000 in cash was recovered.

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/39697...cts-with-drug-manufacturing-and-distribution/

12-15-Chas-Drug-bust-300x251.jpg

BernieP

Resident PIA
They even have matching purple hair
And for the person who asked how you could tell they are users, look at those faces, defiance, but they aren't glazed over or dumbfounded.
They aren't using the #### they are peddling, good on Chuck County for nailing their asses

lucky_bee

RBF expert
They even have matching purple hair
And for the person who asked how you could tell they are users, look at those faces, defiance, but they aren't glazed over or dumbfounded.
They aren't using the #### they are peddling, good on Chuck County for nailing their asses

I guess they had to cancel their work Christmas party and bonuses :ohwell:

bilbur

Are those...*gasp* white people???

Last I checked criminal was not a race. Trash comes in all colors and they should all be dealt with accordingly. If more people would turn garbage like this in to police they might start to realize they are not welcome in our communities and move on. Nothing will ever change if people just sit by and watch people like this destroy everything around them.

MADPEBS1

Man, I'm still here !!!
look at the puss on that bottom right PERSON, criminals are sooo dumb. One of your buyers got caught and squealeed like a pig !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bilbur

This stuff is so dangerous to make. I watched the Drugs Inc. show that detailed some of the process and you are basically spraying a flammable gas over the marijuana until the can is empty. There was more than one video of idiots doing it inside and blowing up their kitchens. I am sure if you search for "making shatter fails" on YouTube you will get 100's of results. It is stuff like this that anti-legalizers will use to keep marijuana banned.