Thread: no rescue drama, but tax deductible donations needed

no rescue drama, but tax deductible donations needed

HELP, there are far more critters needing rescue help than we have money to help them. Your tax deductible contribution can be made via PayPal: shyoncolor@gmail.com

Snail mail for checks or gift cards:
    Lisa's Ark Critter Rescue Inc
    PO Box 811
    Brandywine, MD 20613

Thank you for any help you can provide.
    Making a Difference for Critters Big and Small
    We are now a 501 (c)(3) non-profit!
    Please help us by donating - we need supplies for the critters awaiting adoption.
    Select us as your Charitable beneficiary on Amazon Smile (smile.amazon.com) CLICK HERE

Paypal has added the rescue to my main account, and we are approved for donations, but they have the account linked to my primary email address. I am working to get the email addresses reversed in priority. Rest assured that the rescue donations are going to the rescue bank account. We will issue you a tax deduction receipt for all donations for which we are provided an address (snail or email).

Members who have read this thread: 1