Puppies Available Soon

ArkRescue

Adopt me please !
We have partnered with several other 501(c)(3) area rescues to get more critters saved from death at the overcrowded shelters. We are working to save several litters of puppies, and will post more info here as soon as we have it.

I will never understand why so many people abandon their critters at the shelter during the holidays .

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
I'm still waiting for the info on the puppies.

What breed?
And what is the adoption fee?

Are they the group that wants to inspect your home and make you fill out an application for approval?

Last edited:

richardhandsonn

I'm still waiting for the info on the puppies.

Hi
I completely agree with you and I really believe that we should save as much puppies we can. And, I must say that you are doing a great job by saving litters of puppies and it is also very supportive that you are updating their relevant information. Even I have two three friends and they are doing the same job.

Moreover, I want to buy a puppy but I am very confused that which breed I should buy. According to my wife, she is very much in favor to buy jack russell terrier because of his attractive and adorable nature.

One of my friend recommend me to buy from
https://iheartdogs.com/
http://britishgritjackrussellterriers.com/jack-russell-terrier-puppies-for-sale/
http://pets.webmd.com/

So, guys,help me by suggesting some good breed dog.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Terriers are high energy all the time... I have 2 Richard, one JRT mix and the other a Bugg (Boston/Pug mix). It is 5 a.m. and they are in full throttle.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Terriers are high energy all the time... I have 2 Richard, one JRT mix and the other a Bugg (Boston/Pug mix). It is 5 a.m. and they are in full throttle.

Get a Great Dane. They sleep until noon, and when they are up, all they want to do is snuggle beside you and rest. Best. Dogs. Ever!!!!!!!!!

frequentflier

happy to be living
We have partnered with several other 501(c)(3) area rescues to get more critters saved from death at the overcrowded shelters. We are working to save several litters of puppies, and will post more info here as soon as we have it.

I will never understand why so many people abandon their critters at the shelter during the holidays .

What about the Mama's of the puppies? Are you rescuing them, too?

Dakota

~~~~~~~
Get a Great Dane. They sleep until noon, and when they are up, all they want to do is snuggle beside you and rest. Best. Dogs. Ever!!!!!!!!!

They have such a short life span and I don't think I'd be happy with such a lazy dog. :lol:

I love my girls but my gawd they drive me crazy sometimes. My lab was a great balance of energy and rest. :wink:

acommondisaster

Moreover, I want to buy a puppy but I am very confused that which breed I should buy. According to my wife, she is very much in favor to buy jack russell terrier because of his attractive and adorable nature.

JRT's are not a breed for a novice dog owner. They're high energy, easily bored. I've got two Chihuahuas. Not the teacup kind, but the 9ish pound kind. They are funny, smart, good little dogs. They do their business on command, require little grooming beyond an occasional bath, toenail clipping and keeping an eye on their dental hygiene. They are great companions, easy to train and have great dispositions. They don't realize they're small and have a long lifespan (some live up to 20 years), especially if you don't overfeed them. They can be high energy, like our youngest one, who picks up a toy the minute you walk into the house, or very low energy like our 4 year old who doesn't like to be disturbed before 9am. The good thing is, they are small enough to exercise in the house if you aren't inclined to go outside. I'd absolutely recommend a Chihuahua to anyone looking for a smaller dog. I can't wait to find the perfect #3 to add to the gang.

Last edited: