Tidings

cheezgrits

Thought pirate
As we all settle in to our respective Christmas or other holiday traditions and routines, may I take one more minute of your time and tell you all what blessings you are to me and others around you. I like to have fun with the forums and I also like to make people think sometimes. As we all reflect in some way or another, know that we are all people and are all brothers and sisters stranded on this planet. We may not agree with each other all the time and we all think differently, let us at least respect each other and strive to live with honor and purpose. I wish you all the merriest of Christmases, happy holidays and peace and love to you and your families and friends.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
As we all settle in to our respective Christmas or other holiday traditions and routines, may I take one more minute of your time and tell you all what blessings you are to me and others around you. I like to have fun with the forums and I also like to make people think sometimes. As we all reflect in some way or another, know that we are all people and are all brothers and sisters stranded on this planet. We may not agree with each other all the time and we all think differently, let us at least respect each other and strive to live with honor and purpose. I wish you all the merriest of Christmases, happy holidays and peace and love to you and your families and friends.

:yay::yay:
Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Hold on to what is good,
Even if it's a handful of earth.

Hold on to what you believe,
Even if it's a tree that stands by itself.

Hold on to what you must do,
Even if it's a long way from here.

Hold on to your life,
Even if it's easier to let go.

Hold on to my hand,
Even if someday I'll be gone away from you.

- Pueblo Prayer

onel0126

Bead mumbler
The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ
The Twenty-fifth Day of December,

when ages beyond number had run their course
from the creation of the world,

when God in the beginning created heaven and earth,
and formed man in his own likeness;

when century upon century had passed
since the Almighty set his bow in the clouds after the Great Flood,
as a sign of covenant and peace;

in the twenty-first century since Abraham, our father in faith,
came out of Ur of the Chaldees;

in the thirteenth century since the People of Israel were led by Moses
in the Exodus from Egypt;

around the thousandth year since David was anointed King;

in the sixty-fifth week of the prophecy of Daniel;

in the one hundred and ninety-fourth Olympiad;

in the year seven hundred and fifty-two
since the foundation of the City of Rome;

in the forty-second year of the reign of Caesar Octavian Augustus,
the whole world being at peace,

JESUS CHRIST, eternal God and Son of the eternal Father,
desiring to consecrate the world by his most loving presence,
was conceived by the Holy Spirit,
and when nine months had passed since his conception,
was born of the Virgin Mary in Bethlehem of Judah,
and was made man:

The Nativity of Our Lord Jesus Christ according to the flesh.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Merry Christmas to all.

As we enjoy that blessed gift that keeps on giving, we have all the kids and grand kids here this week, so wifey is in that mom and grandma place of bliss. Just wish it wasn't in the low 80's, causing the A/C to be really used as the house fills up.....

I sincerely wish everyone well, and a good and safe day and season to be had by all.

BigBlue

May the Holidays be all you wish for ! Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year!