So what did Santa bring you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Monello got me a FitBit, which I didn't even know I wanted, but now I'm addicted to moving and climbing stairs so I can see my numbers go up. :lol:

(Do you think he's trying to tell me that I need to lose some weight?)

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Santa got me a little something from Alexander...a pretty new 500 Beowulf....

And a wallet.

limblips

PREMO Member
Best Christmas ever. The wifey and I received a brick and a roof tile! Long story short, they were from the school where we met in 1968. Had lockers next to each other. On again, off again high school relationship and went our separate ways after graduation. Reconnected 30 years later, married 6. School was being torn down and we mentioned to our eldest that it would be nice to have a piece of our history. She contacted a FB friend in our podunk village. He got them for us, sent them to her, and we opened them today. He would not accept any payment! Small town Christmas spirit! Who would have thought a brick and a tile could make Christmas so special.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Best Christmas ever. The wifey and I received a brick and a roof tile! Long story short, they were from the school where we met in 1968. Had lockers next to each other. On again, off again high school relationship and went our separate ways after graduation. Reconnected 30 years later, married 6. School was being torn down and we mentioned to our eldest that it would be nice to have a piece of our history. She contacted a FB friend in our podunk village. He got them for us, sent them to her, and we opened them today. He would not accept any payment! Small town Christmas spirit! Who would have thought a brick and a tile could make Christmas so special.

How cool!

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
You must have one helluva chimney. :eyebrow:

Merry Christmas, Mr. King. :cheers:

Actually, no chimney at all. It's just a small two bedroom 1 and 3/4 bath that is just the right size for me and the Misses.

And a Merry Christmas Mr. Jrkr to you and your family. Hope you have a great one.

BigBlue

wow, !That's great !

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

:yay:

I was expecting you to say you got your old lockers ...

BOP

I didn't get nothin'. I had to pay $50.00 and pick up the garbage.

Oh, wait...sorry, wrong holiday.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Monello got me a FitBit, which I didn't even know I wanted, but now I'm addicted to moving and climbing stairs so I can see my numbers go up. :lol:

(Do you think he's trying to tell me that I need to lose some weight?)

I got almost the exact opposite, gift card for Fogo de Chao.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I must have been on Santa's naughty list. I got nothing. lol

My dog on the other hand got a subscription to BarkBox and the horse got a huge bag of peppermints.

My parent's (BOTH of them) put off sending gifts to the last minute and both are delayed. Nice.

edinsomd

Actually Mrs. edinsomd got the big gift. She was a bit sad that our sons are overseas, and she's too ill to travel to see family this year. I got her the usual jug 'o perfume (Chanel Coco) and she was pleased with that.

Then I broke out the little box with the emerald pendant on a 14 caret gold chain with matching earrings in it.

Rommey

I got an official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle with a compass in the stock, and this thing which tells time...and no, I didn't shoot my eye out...

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I got a bunch of frou frou lotions and soaps from Bath & Body works, my favorite cologne, (Halston) a CD of Motown songs which I picked out from Motown the Musical :biggrin: a cute crab trivet, a flamingo insulated cup, and a down vest. :yay: